At what temp...

At what temp do you stop doing things naked outside?
It varies for me. Dead calm and sun I can do quite a bit at what most folks would consider way too cold. Like 40s F. I have shoveled snow off the hot tub and deck at temps below freezing . But if the wind is blowing and no sun, I only do very short outdoor things like feed the barn cats or three steps to the hot tub. Plus my morning streak to the mail box 50ft from the front door for the paper. That is done no matter how cold it is. Record low was -18F . I Hope that one stands for a long long time.

This topic was edited
RE:At what temp...

I can be comfortable outdoors when temps are in the 50s if it's sunny and I'm active, for example when hiking. If I'm sedentary, it needs to be mid 60s or above. I make short trips to across the patio to the garage to retrieve something even when it's in the 20s, but it's a sprint (and footwear is required for dashing through snow!).

The more time I spend nude, the more my body is comfortable in a wider range of temperatures. But since I'm so sedentary in the house right now and really don't want to waste energy heating it more, I find I'm wearing more clothes indoors these days.

This post was edited

I seldom wear anything below the waist indoors. If it's chilly, I'll wear a shirt but nothing else. If it's cold outside, I'll do things with a sweatshirt or even a jacket but no pants.

This post was edited

Has anyone here done some snow angels... nude? :D

This post was edited

It was 34 degrees here in Kansas City last week, but I'd just taken a hot shower and was still feeling pretty warm, so I went out in my driveway nude anyway. Seems weird to say, but even though it was cold, it didn't feel all that bad. I wasn't shivering or shaking. I found that odd. Maybe it was from the thrill of being out there nude in my neighborhood in the middle of the night? Who knows!

This post was edited

Around 50 F

This post was edited

Really depends on the sun and wind. Beautiful clear day with no wind, I've snow shoed naked in the high 40s. On a windy cloudy day, 60s can feel too cold.

This post was edited

Completely naked? Around upper 50's with the sun out, no clouds and no wind, but I can work outside in the low 50's high 40's if I'm wearing a sweatshirt and nothing else. If my arms and core are covered, I can be bottomless just doing nothing. Better if I'm working but I can still deal with it and have done it many times. It's cold at first but I get used to it and adapt. In those temps, I need my flip flops on because my feet freeze on the cold concrete.

Fully naked temps are usually in the low 60's but preferably mid 60's. I'm most comfortable at these temps and I'm almost always barefoot. I can lay out naked and sunbath in low 60's as long as there is sun shinning and no wind! ;DD

This post was edited

You guys are all to hard core for me / us. I may have to live in the polar north. I made a living freezing to the bone outside but that doesn't mean I will chill voluntarily in my own house. I call it naked warm stat temp in this house. If company thinks it's to hot then take your clothes off. :)

Luann will outdoor shower at the club if it's above 60 or so as but the camper has the furnace rolling. One of her top fav things. I don't spare the stat or the gas. I know when Luann's top half is chilled the clothes are going on. It's strategic playing nudist in this climate.

This post was edited

60 degrees is my limit and that still requires sunshine and no wind.

This post was edited

60 degrees is my limit and that still requires sunshine and no wind.

Fortunately our club is set in towering wooded Oak Trees which cuts down the ever sudden blowing winds from Chicago and Lake Michigan. One can be laying out at the huge pool and suddenly clouds roll in off the lake and kill the sun or rain on you in moments. Around here we take what we can get. As I have always said it's not easy playing nudist in the polar north.

:D

This post was edited