RE:Driving naked

Many years ago drove home nude from Haulover a couple of times after getting drenched in afternoon thunderstorms. This last weekend, drove on I-275 and I-4, through Tampa, after leaving the beach. First time driving nude through a major city on an interstate. At interstate speeds, don't think anyone noticed I was topless, much less bottomless.

This post was edited

I am a nude-driving veteran. I've been doing it for at least 10 years, and I do it both in the city as well as out on the freeway. My motivation to drive nude is natural. Since I hate air-conditioning (only time that it feels good is if I'm clothed), the way that I feel comfortable inside of an automobile during summer is if the windows are rolled down and I'm nude. I drive a truck (Lorry, for the Brits),which is taller than most automobiles. So to anyone who sees me from their car or from the sidewalk, I just look like a guy driving with his shirt off. Nothing erotic about driving nude. It is just comfortable. More power to those who have discovered the comfort of driving nude.

This post was edited

Driving nude on the opposite side with the windows down presented no problems, but the return trip a couple of hours later had me wondering if it was still in place. As a result I went from driving nude to slipping on my shirt and then also slipping my swimsuit back on. Not Plan A, but I did find myself unwilling to take the risk of being discovered or asked to get out of the vehicle. Would just the shirt be sufficient? Perhaps not, hence the swimsuit.

From what I understand it depends on which state you're in. In some states, the car is treated like your home, and you are allowed to be naked in it. It only becomes illegal if you get out of the car, so if the police officer asks you to get out, dress first or you may commit an offence.

Obviously I'm not a lawyer

This post was edited

"From what I understand it depends on which state you're in. In some states, the car is treated like your home, and you are allowed to be naked in it. It only becomes illegal if you get out of the car, so if the police officer asks you to get out, dress first or you may commit an offence.Obviously I'm not a lawyer"
I have no idea what the situation is in Victoria. Might be good to know, though.

This post was edited

Hey guys this was me today on the shortest day in a British winter!

This post was edited

I pretty much drive naked every time I come home from a CO beach. It seems natural given I've been naked at the beach, it just seems right.

This post was edited

'Always nice but not always possible to park where the coverup can come off before entering the car - so much easier! The jugs of water is a nice touch, although I'd be too impatient to wait to dry off. Agreed the travelling nude in a car is a much bigger commitment for the ladies, regardless of of the vehicle. Others on the site are very bold!

We always dried off before getting in the car. I poked holes in a cap I saved to swap out with the caps on the stored water jugs. We then had a shower effect when we turned the bottles over. What we forgot about was the train the went by. I guess they saw us once because they tooted the horn at us!! ;DDD

My wife is a little more willing in my truck or our Jeep but not so much in the motorhome. We're both right up there and exposed. More her than me, being topfree. After the second time a semi passed us and then slowed down, she wears a shirt or sarong from now on.

This post was edited

Im driving cross country from Ohio to California in February. Im planning to drive naked or at least with no pants most of the trip. Im nude while I work at home on projects. Love my balls hanging free.

This post was edited

I love driving naked! Usually to be safe I just pull my shorts and underwear down to my feet and keep my t-shirt on because I am a ghostly white fat guy and most people I'm worried if they saw that I had no shirt on would assume that I was nude. During the original quarantine I was working night shift so I didn't get off work until 10:30pm and with the roads being so quiet one night I did finally take everything completely off and drove home in nothing but my shoes and it was wonderful but normally I am not brave enough to not be able to quickly cover up.

This post was edited

.. .. .. .. I just pull my shorts and underwear down to my feet .. .. .. ..
That would be regarded as an extremely dangerous practice in the UK and leave you open to prosecution while being completely naked would not be of any concern to law enforcement.

This post was edited