Anyone else on block leave with nothing to do?

Yeah...Covid suks....Im going home for a little bit on leave but like its weird this year.

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone else on block leave with nothing to do?

I actually have been working this whole time luckily. Still really board trying to find real people to talk with that are like minded

This post was edited

I am former Navy but I still work for the Department of the Navy. The base I work at is on HepCon Charlie and travel is restricted so even if the active duty take leave the quarantine blocks are not worth using 30 days to only be home for 2 days. We civilians have a little more flexibility in travel but still have to quarantine for 14 days upon our return from another state and no one wants to use that much Sick Leave after returning from vacation.

This post was edited

I feel your pain, I was stationed at Fort Bragg back in the 90s and the entertainment options where limited back then. Can't imagine how things are now with covid. But ha, block leave means you can muster your friends who have no where to go and figure out a road trip adventure!

This post was edited

Cool....hopefully you had good holidays

This post was edited

Have you ever had any luck connecting with other members from your base? I never had luck with military nudists at all my bases, but occasionally found others on and off base online.

This post was edited

I have been lucky to have friends that were open to the idea and converted a few military friends to the nudist life.

This post was edited