0 Hot pants
11 socks (Various types)
5 coats/jackets and/or hoodies
2 Pairs of shoes and/or boots
2 Hats
total= 42

This post was edited
RE:Clothing Countdown

0 suit jacket0 dress slacks0 suit vest0 cargo pants2 sweat pants1 swim suits0 cargo shorts0 sleeveless shirts5 t shirts1 collared shirts1 sweaters0 sweat shirts 201 boxers0 Hot pants11 socks (Various types)5 coats/jackets and/or hoodies2 Pairs of shoes and/or boots2 Hatstotal= 42

If you don't count footwear and hats, which was the way I started this, that would leave you at 17, one of the smallest of anyone. How do you manage with so little clothing overall and especially no pants other than sweats?

This post was edited

Use them till you cant use them anymore

In terms of people it is one toss and one keep.
The person who voted toss did so 4 times to your one, so I guess he wins.

This post was edited

Use them till you cant use them anymoreIn terms of people it is one toss and one keep.The person who voted toss did so 4 times to your one, so I guess he wins.

Checked and you are not members of the other groups that I posted this in.
Curious if you would have commented more than once if you could have.

This post was edited

Use them till you cant use them anymoreIn terms of people it is one toss and one keep.The person who voted toss did so 4 times to your one, so I guess he wins.

Got 2 more people to say toss, so people count is 3 toss one keep, votes 6 toss 1 keep.

This post was edited

So now that I have decided not to go back to the gym, I will need fewer pair of gym shorts and have no need of anything longer than 5". Should I toss my remaining 8" gym shorts now or wait until they wear out and not replace them?

8" shorts are shredded and in the trash. Waited until today so I would have time to destroy them at my leisure , but once I got started, I couldn't help ripping them quickly and getting the pieces in the trash. Ripped up a t shirt too while I was at it. A long sleeve t shirt will go as soon as the weather gets warmer. Don't intend to ever again wear gym shorts with more than a 5" inseam.

This post was edited

Went to take a nap the other day and saw that my wife had left a pair of scissors on the bed.
I was tempted to cut off my clothing but I am close to optimal now so I decided not to.

This post was edited

One t shirt and light weight hoodie have vanished.
T shirt was getting old so I was going to toss it soon and not replace it.
Will probably need to get a lightweight hoodie in the fall.
Still planning to toss a long sleeved t shirt once I am certain that warmer weather is here to stay until fall.

This post was edited

I have quite a selection of clothing
I only wear the minimum amount of clothing to go shopping
21 tank tops
20 plus thong underwear
12 mini skirts, I stopped wearing pants and shorts 2 years ago
9 pairs flip-flops
Several caps

This post was edited