RE:Women's panties

Yes, I wear female clothes Bra Undies Thong Skirt Heels I enjoy it.

This post was edited

Just plain basic ones work fine if the front panel is not too small. Much easier to obtain. The last time I saw men's ones in department stores was probably the end of the '90s.

This post was edited

I have a very small pouch string thong that is slightly transparent.

This post was edited

My wife bought me three men's ones around that size from Frederick's of Hollywood when she went to the USA for a business trip. I wore the red fishnet one to the beach once. The fabric gave a really particular feeling combining a little support and constraint with total openness to the breeze and water currents in the surf. Magnificent!

Way too daring in my wife's opinion for a quietish but non-deserted beach.

This post was edited

Love to wear them all the time, lace, see through, silk, pretty colours with bows and ribbons. My wife just keeps buying them for me because she likes to see me wearing knickers. She gives me hers to wear as well.
I love to swap pics of me wearing them with anyone interested in sharing.

This post was edited

Had some lovely lace knickers from my wife for Christmas. I would have liked some black stockings and suspenders as well.
Well there's always next year.

This post was edited

Love to wear them all the time, lace, see through, silk, pretty colours with bows and ribbons. My wife just keeps buying them for me because she likes to see me wearing knickers. She gives me hers to wear as well.I love to swap pics of me wearing them with anyone interested in sharing.

I've been wearing lacy bikini panties for about 2/3 yrs. now. I enjoy the feel of them, and being in them. I'm not fem @ all. Not into crossdressing, and no problem 4 those that do. Who am I to judge others ? Maybe in time, stockings and a nightie. I get turned on a lot, seeing an older guy 55 plus / in very skimpy, lacy panties

This post was edited

Like wearing skimpy male panties or ladies panties as well... feel sexy...

This post was edited