RE:My nudist experience without wife

That left me with a sour taste in my mouth
It should.
Your value, in that community with that policy,
is determined by the company you keep(your female companion).

Should you lose your female companion due to irreconcilable difference(s), death,
etc, you can call yourself divorced, widowed or "We were on a break!!!".

The fact remains that without her, you are

Single
and
Male

This post was edited

I truly feel for the stranded married males that longs for being openly nude in his own home. I lived that for many many years with my the ex. It was just not permitted without repercussions and fall out so I did not cross that line as many guys just may identify with. Looking back in retrospect I seriously do not understand myself putting up with a self appointed hierarchy mandating what a working grown man that I can't be naked . I'm pretty ashamed of myself now in truth.

This post was edited

Nice to read

This post was edited

I truly feel for the stranded married males that longs for being openly nude in his own home. I lived that for many many years with my the ex. It was just not permitted without repercussions and fall out so I did not cross that line as many guys just may identify with. Looking back in retrospect I seriously do not understand myself putting up with a self appointed hierarchy mandating what a working grown man that I can't be naked . I'm pretty ashamed of myself now in truth.

I finally "came out" to my ex when the kids were out. She did not do housework so I went downstairs to vacuum. I was nude and began cleaning the vacuum cleaner of the hair that wraps around the roller. She asked, "Why are you naked?" I just replied that I get warm while vacuuming so wanted to be comfortable. After removing the hair, I finished the chore. I began staying naked when we were home. That night for dinner, she said to put on some clothes. Had I capitulated, she would have eaten away at my nude time. I stayed nude and was glad I did.

This post was edited

I truly feel for the stranded married males that longs for being openly nude in his own home. I lived that for many many years with my the ex. It was just not permitted without repercussions and fall out so I did not cross that line as many guys just may identify with. Looking back in retrospect I seriously do not understand myself putting up with a self appointed hierarchy mandating what a working grown man that I can't be naked . I'm pretty ashamed of myself now in truth.I finally "came out" to my ex when the kids were out. She did not do housework so I went downstairs to vacuum. I was nude and began cleaning the vacuum cleaner of the hair that wraps around the roller. She asked, "Why are you naked?" I just replied that I get warm while vacuuming so wanted to be comfortable. After removing the hair, I finished the chore. I began staying naked when we were home. That night for dinner, she said to put on some clothes. Had I capitulated, she would have eaten away at my nude time. I stayed nude and was glad I did.

Were there any negative repercussions from you eating dinner nude?
I know of several men on this board who are often nude at home but put something on for dinner to please their wife.

This post was edited

I am one whom longs to be nude at home but can't because my wife won't stand for it.

This post was edited

I truly feel for the stranded married males that longs for being openly nude in his own home. I lived that for many many years with my the ex. It was just not permitted without repercussions and fall out so I did not cross that line as many guys just may identify with. Looking back in retrospect I seriously do not understand myself putting up with a self appointed hierarchy mandating what a working grown man that I can't be naked . I'm pretty ashamed of myself now in truth.I am one whom longs to be nude at home but can't because my wife won't stand for it.

I brought it out in the open long before we got married, so no issues being naked 24/7 when possible ;-)

This post was edited

Firing the over bearing mouthy bossing controlling wife was my end answer. Never mind how pretty she was and she was that. However It did cost me 6 figures but I've been blissfully happy every single day since. Wished I fired her 10 years previous when it degraded to nudity turned into disgusting. Nudity was not permitted what so ever even in the bedroom. It was a fun experience :-(

This post was edited

Firing the over bearing mouthy bossing controlling wife was my end answer. Never mind how pretty she was and she was that. However It did cost me 6 figures but I've been blissfully happy every single day since. Wished I fired her 10 years previous when it degraded to nudity turned into disgusting. Nudity was not permitted what so ever even in the bedroom. It was a fun experience :-(

I certainly can't speak for everyone but even during a rough patch in our marriage, Di never asked me to put on clothes nor did she stop being naked. We still speak of the levels of need for nudism in our lives, to this day. I need more than she does and though she will sometimes wear a little cover, she's never stopped referring to our lifestyle as a freeing and normal way to live. During her 2.5 years of menopause, we took a break from social nudism because she didn't like the fact that she had to wear underwear with a pad and shorts or pants. Our nudism remained close to home during that time. Even though she was going through some mood changes and was mostly covered during those times, she always said, "just because I have to remain clothed doesn't mean you have to."

Some guys have a higher threshold than others. Staying married to someone who will not allow you to live your life and refuses to have a marriage of love, respect, support and compromise is something I could never do. We got close once to dissolving our marriage. It wasn't many things but just a few things but being naked and nudism wasn't a factor. We are happier, more content, more communicative and more willing to compromise since then. I know I could never stay in a marriage where compromise and respect were not a large part of the relationship.

This post was edited

During her 2.5 years of menopause

You are a lucky man ;-) After 12 years the physical issues are done, the mood sings are mostly done, but my wife still has no interest in any intimacy at all. My buddy claims his ex has been in it for 30+ years, to the point her work gave her two options, get professional help or resign.

Communication is the key not just during the marriage, but more importantly before marriage. We married later in life, and had discussions about what we saw as failures in the marriages of people we both knew. One of them was what I noticed working in the bar and grill, waitresses talking about "He would be OK if I could just change a few things about him ". And that if either of us felt that way, we would be better off parting ways then and there.

This post was edited