RE:Ten Questions You Always Wanted to Ask a Naturist(not naturalist)/Nudist

minimalist75, We both get 30 vacation days a year and can carry over up to 90 days and every few years will take an extended time off from work, where we will be off for 45+ days straightAs for supplies we are either at a nudist resort where we can buy supplies or where people who deliver there expect to encounter nudist.Or if we are at home we order on-line and have food delivered, but usually we prepare for our extended nude stay.And YES we have had unexpected visitors while being nude or the occasional delivery where we have had to sign for

And I assume your pool and privacy fence allow you outdoor and exercise opportunity at home/

This post was edited

1. Why are you a naturist/nudist?
Because I enjoy the wonderful feeling and freedom that it gives.

2. What's so great about walking around naked?
I like the freedom of movement and the feeling of the air passing around my nude body.

3. When you're surrounded by other naked people, don't you ever just want to look away? Like with elderly people, for example?
Never, I judge others by their personality, not by the condition of their body or age.

4. How should I prepare mentally if I plan to go to a naturist/nudist beach for the first time?
Just do it. You may feel uncomfortable at first but that will change. Other nudists try to make newbies feel welcome and relaxed.

5. What's the downside to being naked all day?
Sunburn.

6. Does being naked all day make you more sexually aroused than when you're clothed?
For me it doesn't I am nude with others because I enjoy the lifestyle.

7. When you sit down on a chair somewhere on a naturist site, isn't it a bit nasty to realize that hundreds of bare butts and scrotums have rested on the same chair before you?
That is why you bring your own towel.

8. Have you ever felt unsafe at a naturist/nudist resorts or campsites?
Not with the ones that I go to.

9. Do you tell people that you're a naturist/nudist?
Yes, I am shaved and if someone in a locker room ask me about it I just say that I am a nudist and being shaved is often seen.

10. Are there any unwritten rules?
Being nude has nothing to do with sex and always use a towel to sit on.

This post was edited

minimalist75, We both get 30 vacation days a year and can carry over up to 90 days and every few years will take an extended time off from work, where we will be off for 45+ days straightAs for supplies we are either at a nudist resort where we can buy supplies or where people who deliver there expect to encounter nudist.Or if we are at home we order on-line and have food delivered, but usually we prepare for our extended nude stay.And YES we have had unexpected visitors while being nude or the occasional delivery where we have had to sign forAnd I assume your pool and privacy fence allow you outdoor and exercise opportunity at home/

By the way, I got 27 days a year and could carry over up to 54 so someone could have up to 81 to take in one year, However management was limited to taking 10 in a row unless there were extenuating circumstances.

This post was edited

--It makes me feel better emotionally and physically: healthier, happier and more honest.

--It feels better than walking around clothed all day.

3. When you're surrounded by other naked people, don't you ever just want to look away? Like with elderly people, for example?
--Nope. I hate that we look at aging as a bad thing, we need to change this.

4. How should I prepare mentally if I plan to go to a naturist/nudist beach for the first time?
-- Just know that it may feel awkward for the first few minutes but don't sweat it!

--Nothing if you have sunscreen...

6. Does being naked all day make you more sexually aroused than when you're clothed?
--Nope - A common misconception since non-nudists (and many nudists) still erroneously link sex and nudity together.

7. When you sit down on a chair somewhere on a naturist site, isn't it a bit nasty to realize that hundreds of bare butts and scrotums have rested on the same chair before you?
--Nope - we use towels and most nudists are hyper-sensitive about hygiene. Notice you didn't call out labia in this comment (let's be fair).

--No, and if you ever do there a ton of other nudists to support you and assist with any unwanted attention

--Yes, but it does have to come up in relation to a conversation or discussion

--Yes, there are a lot of nudists that judge or segregate themselves (age was called out in #3) and most nudists associate with others based on some other qualifiers. Pick your friends wisely and don't fall prey to segregation as it's not doing the nudist community any favors.

This post was edited

Where we live a 5' fence is considered adequate as a privacy fence, but my neighbor on my east side can see into our yard from most of her yard, but we really don't care. I know she has seen us along with her son and his friends, but we have been seen by thousands of people nude over the years. I have even had conversations with her nude and she has come to our pool with us nude

This post was edited

Where we live a 5' fence is considered adequate as a privacy fence, but my neighbor on my east side can see into our yard from most of her yard, but we really don't care. I know she has seen us along with her son and his friends, but we have been seen by thousands of people nude over the years. I have even had conversations with her nude and she has come to our pool with us nude

That's great to hear!

This post was edited

I just enjoy it.

Its just freeing.

Well, Im not going to stare at anyone, and I dont think anyone should be made to feel bad about their bodies.

Just roll with it. You get used to it pretty quickly.

I wish I could ever do this.

I suppose its possible, but not necessarily so.

Not something I even think about.

Never have.

At work and so forth, no.

Id like to know.

This post was edited

I enjoy the freedom of movement.

Its just freeing.

Never, every persons body is beautiful in its own way.

Don't think that it is a sex place. It's just a different way to enjoy life!

When the weather is too cold to be nude outdoors.

It never has for me. For me being nude around other nudist's is just a way to live.

I always use a towel when sitting, all nudist's should do this.

No, The resort that I go to has a few law enforcement nudists as members.

Sometimes. A few of my friends at the gym that I workout at know it, they have seen me nude in the locker room and saw that I am shaved.

Treat all nudists in a friendly manor.

This post was edited

Indoors: None to my knowledge
Outdoors: Sunburn, insect bites, frost bite

Socially: It's all fun. It's great meeting other people.

This post was edited

It gets cold at night sometimes, and when I'm not around central heating, putting clothes on makes sense to me.

This post was edited