Getting your cam to work in the new chat room

Since the new chat room opened I was not able to broadcast on my cam using Google Chrome . The small screen would pop up asking what cam I wanted to use. I would select that cam and that screen would disappear. A split second latter a very small script would appear stating that i didn't have permission to use either the cam or my microphone . That message would only appear for a split second then disappear. Today I found that on the top of True Nudist page to the left of the star is a small cam image. Click on it and a screen drops in asking if you want to grant permission to access your cam. You must agree to this then your cam / microphone will then work.

This topic was edited
RE:Getting your cam to work in the new chat room

Good for you on solving the cam issue. Thats been the topic of choice many times in the chat room. A few days ago...it was constantly asked about and quickly became the joke of the evening. It was actually quite entertaining...

This post was edited

Good for you on solving the cam issue. Thats been the topic of choice many times in the chat room. A few days ago...it was constantly asked about and quickly became the joke of the evening. It was actually quite entertaining...

Yes, some have even been hospitalized for suffering a nervous breakdown for not being able to get their cams to work and show themselves.

This post was edited

As far as I can tell, it seems that the cam feature is currently very unstable.
It is touch and go whether yor cam will work when you follow the instructions as above and once you get it working then every so often ALL the cams suddenly drop out and you have to re-start it.
If you sort the list by broadcasting you can see it happening as sudden;y all the cams disappear and then they come back one by one.

This post was edited

Where can I find the rules for the cam/chat room
As in what is suitable/ allowed and not permitted
So I dont get banned etc
Thanks Hugh

This post was edited

In the computer interface, look for three-horizontal-bar menu icon toward the upper right of the chatroom window. "Chat room rules" is one of the choices on that menu. The rules are:

"No Sexual Discussion, or Sexual Activities in EITHER ROOM
No Crotch Shots. Faces on cam please.
If you do not want to be seen on your cam. Do not use it.
Be nice, no rudity harrassing or trolling.
Flag users who do not follow the rules.
Have Fun!

Failure to follow these rules can lead to a permanent chat room ban or account removal"

This post was edited

Either room? I've only seen the one. Did they add a new one or something?

This statement has been there since the beginning. There may have been multiple rooms back then, but now I take it to mean TN and TS.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

What star? I dont see a star on my page and settings does not have cam permissions. How can I fix this? My cam wont work.

This post was edited

Got the same. Been certified this week and Cam wont work for me. Can see myself when initially finds Cam and then doesnt connect! Weird.

This post was edited