RE:Drove home naked from work today

Yeah isn't it amazing? I quite often drive my car naked and it is always and amazing and exciting experience. Especially when I park my car somewhere and get out of the car. Fun!
That I haven't done. I could try going nude from the car to the CO beach sign, but I'd want to be reasonably sure there'd be no trouble.

This post was edited

Doesn't your car have heating? I find it the perfect reason to crank up the heating and enjoy the ride.

In a well-heated car, it really is more comfortable to drive nude. I've done it a few times on long winter drives. When you're bundled up you get overheated except for your face and hands, then you open the window to cool off and your face gets frosty. When you're naked it's easier to maintain an even body temperature. But it's not always possible to carry it off (there's the matter of undressing and then getting multiple layers on to exit the car).

This post was edited

But it's not always possible to carry it off (there's the matter of undressing and then getting multiple layers on to exit the car).

Getting dressed is a problem, and the more layers the bigger the problem. That's why I usually only Donald Duck going to work, reduces the problem.

Driving home isn't a problem though as I drive straight into the garage which is a few degrees warmer than outdoors, and then I just quickly nip into the house.

This post was edited

Yeah isn't it amazing? I quite often drive my car naked and it is always and amazing and exciting experience. Especially when I park my car somewhere and get out of the car. Fun!

Oh yes. I love to stop during a drive and go fir a walk, leaving everything in the car

This post was edited

Go girl! Well done & congratulations on giving the truck driver an unexpected thrill!

This post was edited