RE:ERECTION

Erections happen. I'm not shy about them myself. There's no shame in popping an erection, it's natural.

But be sensitive to your surroundings and mind your audience. Read the situation.

Consent is more than yes or no, it also extends into visual consent. Flaunting a boner is your choice, not necessarily everyone elses. Just be mindful and respectful about it, that's all.

If the atmosphere is chill and inviting to it, go ahead, shake it around if that's what you want. But in other settings, it can be uncomfortable to draw attention to it.

That's my two cents.

This post was edited

At the end of the day, it's really about what is acceptable at that place.

I've been to some places where an erection is a "no go" and you would be asked to cover up.

I've also been to places where an erection is "no big deal", and you can have one, but if you go beyond that it crosses the line.

And I've been to places where erections were practically encouraged, and guys could openly jack off in the showers (or sometimes other places) and it's totally acceptable.

It's all about respecting the rules at the places you visit. I wouldn't want to force my sexuality on anyone, but by the same token if others are open to sharing, so much the better.

This post was edited

It happens... a normal thing for men. I have been told over the years to just cover up with a towel if it happens (never has for me). I personally do not care either way, but out of respect for those around I would cover it if need be.

This post was edited

I do also one reason to camo at rv sites and go to the showers
I leave my curtain half way o po en for they can see my erection

This post was edited

I just have never been able to understand why anyone would object to seeing an erection. They are just nature, and hiding them is not natural.Where would humans be without erections. They are a beautiful symbol of human fertilityBecause many people see sexual behaviour as private, to be experienced in a romantic or other situation, and not for public consumption. An erection however you look at it is sexual.Lets face it many textiles have a heart attack at a man going topless, so walking around with a boner is a definite no no

Who actually says an erection is sexual ? Is that societies view on the matter or your own ? Is waking up in the morning with a raging erection, bursting to pee also sexual ? The analogy is exactly the same (both in states of erection), the need/reason of having that erection is the only difference.

An erection is only EVER truly a problem when the intent of the person with it is there to cause shock or harm (exhibitionist comes to mind there) ! It's the person that has the ability to make a natural symbol of male humanity/fertility into something a simple erection is not.

I never hear on any of these forums, people bitching about seeing any woman walking about naked with erect nipples or swollen labia/clitoris !!! So what's the god damned difference between either ? Other than an erection standing out in a crowd, compared to a woman's bullet nipples or engorged vaginal area ? I am damned sure the straight guys on this site/forum would notice that straight away and not whinge about it once, other than trying to avoid their own burgeoning erection(s).

Why make more of an erection that anyone needs to ?

This post was edited

I'm unclear of your mandate to be a spokesperson of the "people" you refer to. The actual "simple truth" is that you are incorrectly opinionated to the point of being misguided and misinformed. I am happy to learn of individual opinions, but when they become self proclaimed prophets, I cannot take them seriously.To clarify, my original scenario is set in an all male, adult environment. My experience is that other guys either ignore my erection, or show a great deal of interest!I am not mandated, misguided or misinformed. What I am is actively involved in talking to other nudists / naturists, who go about that normal daily naturist lifestyle, and who discuss their encounters both positive and negative with the textile larger population.What pretty much everyone agrees with is that the majority of textiles are accepting to some degree of the naked body. Many hikers for example just greet fellow walkers with a pleasant hello and mostly the textiles just respond accordingly. Sometime shocked, sometimes amused, but usually not too negative. Those people who aren't accepting, usually fall back on the sexual / threat aspect of people being naked.I do take in to account your last point about it being an all male environment, but that doesn't alter the fact than many men won't want to see your stiffy. There is no way you can claim this as non-sexual nudity

With all due respect, that is wrong ! Unless some man have an aversion to seeing another man erect, ALL men will look at another guys cock, erect or not, it's a natural thing to do, and nearly all men do it, take urinals at a service station for instance, one way or another all guys will take a peek at the guy next to them or along the line to see how they measure up, whether that guy is erect or flaccid, as we all know as men, some guys are hung as hell when limp others are not, it comes from curiosity. I get the idea you appear to have a problem with seeing another guy erect ?

This post was edited

I have a big problem with it. When I'm on public pool and have to take a shower, I getting hard, I don't know why. Sometimes I'm ashemed about it.

Having an erection is nothing to be embarrassed about, whether showering at a swimming pool changing room or when alone. It's a very normal reaction, you should enjoy it. Never be ashamed of having your penis get hard.

This post was edited

In reading through the posting so far on this topic, two things stand out.
1. An erection is a problem if you are aware of it, but generally not a problem unless you notice it as the tension thus produced will often make it worse.
2. A few people can be extremely sensitive to any kid of sexual display and will be constant ly on the look-out for it. This is probably the cause of most bad reactions.

This post was edited

I go nude swimming during the summer in Surbiton. These swimming sessions are held in a sports complex on a Sunday evening. The men and women all shower together and with the hot water and soap it is so easy to get an erection. Then when we get to the dressing room and drying off, at times it is difficult to stop getting an erection. However the men and especially the ladies do tend to enjoy the spectacle.

This post was edited

Exactly..... enjoy the spectacle !

This post was edited