Being seen while living naked

I don't like the word "caught" for this subject because I think it implies that you're doing something wrong when you're "caught." I prefer "seen" and I/we've been seen quite a bit by neighbors and service providers.

I have posted quite a bit on the subject of being seen by neighbors while we live our life as nudists. We take all the precautions we can but there are still times when we just didn't think or figure we'd be seen at certain times. Our one neighbor across the street has seen me naked too many times to count. He would sit on his balcony and smoke and I thought the coast was clear and he'd stand up and I'd be seen!

Sadly, he died several days ago while we were on vacation. We returned home in time to make to his service. We talked a bit to his wife and his wife stated that he was sad that he and I didn't seem to get to talk out on the street like we did a couple years ago. We'd gotten busier and he understood but missed out neighborly chats out on the street. She hugged us and thanked us for coming to the service.

Today, we cleaned up our garage. I was naked most of the time while the door was up but we'd closed it now and then to do a couple of things. we were almost done and I'd gone out back to get some tools for a out front project and my wife opened the garage door. I walked into the garage thinking it was closed and there I was in the middle of garage naked holding my sledge hammer, some rope and a stake to stake up a tree. I looked their way, they looked at me and smiled and waved! I put down the sledge hammer and waved back and my wife ran to close the door. We emerged a couple minutes later and I was dressed. They got out of their car, smiled again and waved as they went into their home.

Good to have good, tolerant or accepting neighbors!

How bout any stories to share about living nude and being seen unexpectedly.

This topic was edited
RE:Being seen while living naked

I have been seen by a neighbor. I had invited her to stop by for some wine. She only occasionally takes me up on the offer. I usually invite her and then go about my business since she most likely won't respond. I began mowing the backyard nude and left my phone in the garage (where would I carry it?).

I got done and was walking around the house to put the mower away. Turned the corner and there she was! There was no hiding behind the mower handle...too thin. So I just kept pushing the mower and twisted my ankle and fell down. Put on some shorts after limping to the garage and put the mower away.

This post was edited

Best thing I did was bring up my nudity to my neighbors (by text ) one day I told them I was a nudists and was wondering if I they minded if I went nude in my backyard our back yards are next to each other no wear to go unless I were to bild a fence he came back they had no problems I think they saw me but never said . Still remember first time it was a little weard at first but they both smiled and waved

This post was edited

One morning the paper boy over shot the house and the paper ended up offbthe far side of porch I went to grab it when I turned around to go back in my neighbor across the street was out getting hers she smiled and said hi I was nude . Latter on that day I saw her out so I went over to say to talk we were talking and I said sorry about this morning she said she was she was more surprised I was nude but she had no problem I was

This post was edited

When we moved here I put up a six foot privacy fence on the front and sides, with a four foot chain link on the back. The idea was that it would be private but have a view of the 40 acres behind us. The neighbor on the left was in her 80s, no worries. The couple on the right were in their 60s. My view was they would have to peak through the fence to see us, which means they made an effort. The gent on the right I caught peaking, but they never said anything.

I just continue what I'm doing and ignore them.

This post was edited

This is from an earlier post in Backyard Nudist but it fits perfectly here:

Early one morning I was out checking my garden, probably 75 feet from the house, nude as usual. My next door neighbor pulled in his driveway. It was open terrain between me and him about 6:30 AM. I nonchalantly walked over to check, read hide, behind the blueberry bushes. I know he saw me but probably didnt realize I was nude. Nothing has ever been said and I still check my garden nude. Its all good.

Eventually, Im going to put up a privacy fence there, too but its a solid 300 feet to that point in his driveway so its down on the list of things to do. Ill just have to keep the blueberry bushes handy! ;)

This post was edited