RE:SO have you been busted?

Busted by older lady neighbour embarrassing but liked it too lol xxx

This post was edited

Can l ask what you were doing when you got busted??

This post was edited

Busted by older lady neighbour embarrassing but liked it too lol xxx

Perhaps dropping the hint without the story is the reason for that cheeky smile!

This post was edited

Last summer, I was cutting a new section of hiking trail. The underbrush was very thick and the sweat was rolling off of me. I finished the cutting phase of it and was headed back to my truck on the newly opened trail. To cool down, I stripped it all off and put my cloths in my pack. About 1/2 way back, I went around a large rock and almost bumped into another trail worker I didn't even know was there. I got dressed but didn't make a big deal about being naked. He didn't either. ( he was fully clothed ) I just told him that the Appalachian trail has a hike naked day, so why not here and now. We talked for about 1/2 hour and he went his way and I , my way. Nothing was ever said about the encounter.

This post was edited

Interesting story. Maybe he's seen it all in his time....nothing phases him!

This post was edited
RE:busted

This was such a fun experience. was about 20 years ago now, I found an ad for an artist who wanted models to body paint for an art show.

First off I went to his place and "auditioned" that ws fun, and he told me abut the show. it was a show where local known artists in the Toronto area, were being asked to step outside of their usual media and create a "fashion". the entire thing wold be done as a fashion show. ours was to be "Evening Wear"

He hired 2 guys and one girl, and we had to show up at the gallery , strip naked in front of everyone and let the Artist, Menno Krant, do his work. his work tends to be very primal, almost like modern cave paintings. and he painted my entire body, head to toe in artist acrylic paint. in the style of his work.

After that the fashion show happened, and we had to come out on the runway, fully nude, but with only paint covering us. but still our dicks and everything on view for everyone to see. they payed electronic music and he had us dance/walk down the runway in a quirky manner.

Afterwards, there was a small reception, where we stayed nude, but everyone began leaving. I was really disappointed because I tend to fine that the onger Ive been naked in public the harder it is to put clothes back on. it was only 9:30. Menno however had other ideas. he wanted to go across the street to a bar called The Caddilac Lounge, where live bands play, and he wanted us to come with him, nude.

I was really afraid, but the other 2 were in, so I thought, well so long as I'm not the only one nude on Queen street on a Saturday night, in Parkdale . Parkdale tends to be an odd neighbourhood. run down Victorian buildings, and a mixture of low income people, artists and musicians who call it home. with prostitutes, drug dealers, trendy bars, galleries and lots of revellers everywhere. Grit meets cool in the most unique manner in Parkdale.

Anyway. we headed out the door, menno's car was parked in front of The Cadillac Lounge, he had us carry our clothes and he was going to put them into his trunk for us, so we cold be naked in the bar without any clothes at all to hinder us. We weren't even wearing shoes. the first thing I saw when we stepped outside was s cop arresting some guy. he looked at us, did a double take, and then went back to arresting his perp.

we got to the car, put out clothes in the trunk, but then Menno informed us that he needed some cigarettes. the store to buy them at was a 7/11 about 4 blocks east. and he wanted us to go with him. Well it was either go with him or say here naked by myself, since my clothes were already looked in his car, so I headed on the walk down the street, fully nude, and body painted, wht these 2 other models and Menno Krant.

The walk there was relatively uneventful, lots of hoots and hollers, and when a streetcar went past, everyone inside hooted too. we arrived at the 7/11, it has a gas bar out front and we decided that going inside while nude was a bad idea, so the 3 of us stayed outside, while Menno went in and got his smokes.

While we stood outside, there was a group of black guys and a group of Asian guys who saw us. The black guys started taunting us about dick size. my dick is a nice size, but it is obviously not going to compare to these black guys, but then the Asian guys started chiming in too.

The Black guys started to point out the hypocrisy that the Asian guys were making fun of our dick sizes. meanwhile, the 3 of us are speechless. this began to excellent into what could have been a fight, and here we are in the middle of it. None of us have said a word, but our mere nude presence is about to cause a rumble. Just them Menno came out and we were able to leave. which we did very quickly.

then we walked back to The Caddilac Lounge, this time a couple of women came out of a restaurant, and asked to take out pictures. we said yes and posed for them. more hoots and hollers, more streetcars and car honks. eventually we made it back to the bar. as we arrived, i suddenly thought, there is no way the bouncer is going to let us in with no clothes on, but the the woman with us, approached him first, and he he put his thumb up, said, "cool", and let us in.

The rest of the night was fairly uneventful 'cept it turned out that the band playing was that of a friend of mine. i stayed in the back room mostly because I didn't think it would be right to upstage his band, and I'm sure my mere nude presence would have done just that. lots of people bought us drinks which was great since no pockets meant no money, and it was awesome that lots of people wanted to talk to me, and not one of them looked at my face at all.

A few years later, I was at a party and met a woman. we became friends, and after meeting at a few other parties I was invited to her place for a party. on the wall at her place was a a collage of photographs. one of them was of me body painted. She was the one who had run out of the restaurant and asked to photograph us.

This post was edited

Several times. I am naked on my boat a lot and have been seen many times. I got caught once while sunning on a beach on the river. It was a random and I seemingly had the river to myself. I pulled my boat up to the beach, dropped anchor and went for a walk. I was about 200 yards from my boat when another boat pulled up. BUSTED! I casually walked back to my boat and the other boater politely said, You look comfortable, try not to burn down there. They were nice and told me not to worry about getting busted.

This post was edited

Just last month was doing my nude thing and grandbaby's mama came in unannounced while I was getting some documents out of my storage room in the backyard. She opened the backyard to say she was here and all I could do is open the door nude and say ok I'm out here looking for something. Wife later came home and said something about I hear you were nude in the backyard today. She knows I get nude and go to the local nude park so wasn't shocked. I was just glad I wasn't excited at the time - now that would have been embarrassing. There hasn't been any change in her behavior toward me but I noticed she always calls before coming over - I tell her thanks I'm dressed. Hahaha.
Here is a photo of what I would have looked like from her vantage point.

This post was edited

I was caught by a good friend the other day. Its not really a secret that my wife and I go nude, but it was the first time seeing it. I slipped on shorts, and we joked about him going nude next time ( I'm sure he wont). I know the topic will come up again with the wives. I'm hoping for a good conversation, maybe even a hot tub night.

This post was edited

My brothers and I have not lived as nudists but have not been shy. When one of them came into the house the other day, I did not even bother to get dressed.

This post was edited