NSW hiker

Hi all just joined and great to see a hiking group would be great to hear from other NSW hikers and organise a hike somewhere

This topic was edited
RE:NSW hiker

Should -well I don't know.

But I have. Once you are a short way in along the track it is relatively safe to presume that you would only pass fellow nudists.

Would take the same risk ag Kings as there are non-nudists who use that track by accident or intention

This post was edited

Once you take the turnoff to Werrong, you can only go down toe Werrong, and it is well sign posted as a clothing optional beach. You are off the coast track. No traffic passing through.

This post was edited

Once you take the turnoff to Werrong, you can only go down toe Werrong,

Thanks mate for showing me the way

This post was edited

While the covid19 problem is one we cannot head south. But later in 2021 we would love to join a group and do some hiking. Keep safe and Happy New year.

This post was edited

While the covid19 problem is one we cannot head south. But later in 2021 we would love to join a group and do some hiking. Keep safe and Happy New year.

To bad didn't live closer. I'd join you on a naked hike.

This post was edited

Whenever I go to Werrong, I normally keep my shorts on until I get almost to the beach. But on the way back up the hill, Im naked until I get to the track junction.

This post was edited

Hi Happy to join in. love hiking ...blue mountain has many tracks were we could hike in a group....over a Saturday or Sunday...would be great

This post was edited