How to stay permanently uncovered?

This is an interesting new group.

I am uncircumcised and would love my glans to be permanently uncovered. However, my foreskin won't stay back, unless I am fully erect - my frenulum pulls my skin forward every time. I an considering being circumcised so that my glans can be exposed all the time.
Any suggestion about how to make my foreskin stay back, without resorting to surgery?

This topic was edited
RE:How to stay permanently uncovered?

I know there's a way to cut the frenulum with being circumcised. Had a friend who did it himself but not sure how he did it.

This post was edited

I have a frenum piercing (a ring through the frenelum) and that helps most of the time

This post was edited

I have a frenum piercing (a ring through the frenelum) and that helps most of the time

I have a frenulum piercing and placed correctly can help keep the foreskin back.

This post was edited

I use specially technique so that my foreskin stay before glans .It looks so . Maybe I make a movie how it is to do .

This post was edited

Hi,

I'm uncovered already for many years. I don't exactly how it was in the beginning, but I do remember that my forskin would indeed go back. However I persistenly put it back and after a while (no idea anymore if it took weeks or months) it stayed back.

I hope this helps you on your quest :-)

good luck,
Alex

This post was edited

I use specially technique so that my foreskin stay before glans .It looks so . Maybe I make a movie how it is to do .

Mine is very similar

This post was edited

I'm circumcised myself so never tried them, but recently started seeing lots of uncut naturists using glans rings that sit behind the glans and keep the foreskin back - I imagine it won't work with all foreskins but might be worth a look

This post was edited

G'day,

I am not circumcised and I like you try to keep my foreskin back as I like to see my penis head as well. My foreskin always rolls back which becomes annoying.

I would love to know how to do this without surgery but even at 63 I would contemplate circumcision as I personally think that a circumcised penis is very nice to look at on any man

Wayne

This post was edited

Hi
I was like you some years ago. I always preferred retracted.
Then I decided to have a piercing (PA) Since then, because of the shape, it helps to keep me retracted. I plan a cosmetic circumcision soon. This has to be private, as NHSin UK will not cut to style!
However, these silicone devices will teach your foreskin to stay back ...
Like these ... https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=circumcision+ring+silicone&prmd=isnv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiC847Eiu_vAhVYhv0HHUIOCBYQ_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=412&bih=646&dpr=2.63#imgrc=dAmb3dr7i36_UM

Al.

This post was edited

Just curious as to why you would want to. No judging really just wondering

This post was edited