RE:Proud Male

I feel you brother. Nice when you are naked with your buds and nobody even cares what state your junk is in hahaha.

This post was edited

Another two proud men proving the point that brains are as rare as tits on a beachball.

This post was edited

Well said, StevieLorna!

I'm a proud male with no problem being around women, whether we are nude or clothed. Masculinity has nothing to do with flaunting your junk. And if you're only comfortable being naked around men, you're cutting off half the population of the world in your pursuit of nudism.

And the message you're sending to women is that if they can only be naked when you're going to have sex with them, then there's no point in them being naked around you for any other reason. Is that what naturism means to you?

This post was edited

I feel you brother. Nice when you are naked with your buds and nobody even cares what state your junk is in hahaha.

oh word. aint nobody saying female aint great---just some us youngbloods cant really chill deep around females like how we can chill deep around dudes-- for the obvious reason i think some oldies forget.....hahaha but also something way deeper -- brother to brother is a sacred thing-- some males never know that but dont mean it aint real. anybody saying male react around female same as male act around male is lying or crazy...

This post was edited

Thank you. The first time I went to a nude beach I went alone-- just something I always wanted to do. I was like 14 and I got hard right away and it was not going anywhere haha-- and I got such sht for it --I mean some people were really nasty about-- males and females-- so I took off running down the beach where there wasn't so many people, and then I see was just all dudes. Turns out was the gay end so nobody cared my dick was hard over there haha just everybody smile at it. Everybody there was very nice to me, nobody tried anything and a bunch of dudes having a picnic even invited me over --so it was a real nice day then. One said if I ever come out again I should look for them I'm always welcome to join them and if anybody ever give me any sht I should come straight to them and they look out for me. My bone popped up and down a lot that day and nobody gave me any sht about it so I paid it no mind either........

This post was edited

god make your dick get hard - god dont make no mistakes ....

God caused you to become aroused. God does not make mistakes.

God gave you an education.

There is the problem right there.

This post was edited

My bone popped up and down a lot that day and nobody gave me any sht about it so I paid it no mind either........I think a lot of old school types got issues with all that. ikr? haha thanks god the world changing.....

If you truly are an 18 YO boy then youve not lived long enough to see change.

There have always been awkward men of all ages who think their cock is the way to impress women/people.

Grow a personality is my advice.

This post was edited

My bone popped up and down a lot that day and nobody gave me any sht about it so I paid it no mind either........I think a lot of old school types got issues with all that. ikr? haha thanks god the world changing.....

Im an old school type, but I have an open mind and I travel the world, and understand how things actually work. Many of the old guys need a little blue pill to get into a state of arousal, that is spontaneous, to many, who are just enjoying the intimacy of nature, in a natural state. For them, the boner is all about sex and only sex. Its intentional, it has to be planned. 30 minutes before, dont be late. Its no different than what many are saying about nudity. Nude in public is lewd. Nude is not lewd, and neither is a spontaneous boner. Sorry if your offended, but not sorry!

This post was edited

hahaha -- nasty old woman screaming she never seen an erection in all her centuries of exposing her naked self to the world --the jokes write themselves... hahahahahahahaha

You guys are all the same person, right?

This post was edited

hahaha -- nasty old woman screaming she never seen an erection in all her centuries of exposing her naked self to the world --the jokes write themselves... hahahahahahahaha

You guys are all the same person, right?

This post was edited