Good Day

I love to write fantasy fiction myself. I am more of the sword and sorcery type. I am really enjoying creative writing as opposed to the technical writing I have done for many years. When I found this group I never thought of writing about naturalism. With a fantasy fiction or furry twist this could be a nice refreshing avenue.

Who else writes and I would love to chat with you on this

Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:Good Day

welcome. like you i discovered creative writing later in life. After 30 plus years of crunching numbers as an engineer, i am finding crunching words to be very rewarding. I have found it fun to work causal social nudity into my stories.

This post was edited

That makes three of us. Over my career I wrote so many technical report I was very burned out. Writing fiction and non-technical non-fiction is - well - fun. There has been, however, a lot to learn.

This post was edited

Nice to hear I am not the only one in the same boat. I will have to try writing a few short stories on nudism. May have to try some fantasy fiction. Thanks Russ

This post was edited

I also wonder if there is a place to post work for critics. Just a thought.

This post was edited

Im not much of a writer, but I love to read! A sword and sorcery story is a natural with naturist theme, jut think of all the sky clad rituals and living close to nature. Write it, well read it:)

This post was edited

Sounds great and I plan to start to write soon.

This post was edited

Well I should start writing soon . I may post clips here to this group.

This post was edited