RE:chubby men in speedos

I guess someone I friend led me to this thread. I'm glad to see that there are a bunch of folks who wouldnot hide their eyes when I show up at the YMCA.

I will wear my usual swimwear (brief-style suit) when I get back to pool swimming this month, after many months away due to Covid19 restrictions. I noticed that I am thicker because I just quit exercising but maintained my robust appetite.

The main reason to wear a brief style suit to swim is that it's way more practical than baggy shorts (no drag, dries fast, easier leg movement). I don't think of it as showing off., but I am usually the only guy in Spandex. So do it anyway but can't deny that I am a little more self-conscious, this thread is a little reassuring.

This post was edited

I love big thick beefy stocky brawny men.I love a belly on a man.And I LOVE when men wear speedos.Especially thicker men.They fill em out better.

I wear a tan through when i wear speedo. Otherwise nothing!

This post was edited

Seeing a chubby, bellilicious man in a speedo takes my breath away. I wish more American men would wear them. So sexy.

This post was edited

Love to see chubby men in tight speedos showing off their big bodies and bulges :Pme too! am one of them

This post was edited

I wear a kilt if I can't be nude.

This post was edited

Hello to all sexy men in this topic. I'm a big man and I love to wear my speedos, I have like ten in my collection, I'll post them here for your enjoyment. Also would love to create a whatsapp group where all big men in speedo and their admirers can share their pics, histories and thoughts. All straight, Bi and gay men are welcome, if you are interested send me a message.

This post was edited

have several pairs of Aussiebum speedos from when i was a lot thinner, and they were skimpy then, id probably look almost naked wearing them now lol

This post was edited

have several pairs of Aussiebum speedos from when i was a lot thinner, and they were skimpy then, id probably look almost naked wearing them now lol

Photos, please ;)

This post was edited

me a little thinner , i've wore speedos-bikini's since i was a kid . got a lot of teasing even living in south florida and never understood as they are way more comfortable other than being nude.

This post was edited

Growing up as a nudist, we obviously went to nude beaches and resorts.. but sometimes we would visit textile beaches and pools. Speedo style swim suits was all that I wore, even today thats all I own. I find them comfortable and the closest thing to being nude.

This post was edited