Meet & Greet 2021

In anticipation of a MUCH better year for boating and social gatherings this year I thought it might be a good idea to find ways to get acquainted before the weather turns warm. Please post up your interest and ideas on how/where/when to go about this. The goal to be to actually meet folks who we might want to meet during the summer for boating.

This topic was edited
RE:Meet & Greet 2021

I'm interested...... Open for any kind of boating. Sailing is a favorite nude activity, powerboating is cool, I waterski and tube. Simple things like kayaking are ok with me as well, I have an extra one to share. I also don't mind chipping in to help with expenses if you have the boat. Meeting one on one or somewhere with a group is fine. Looking forward to hearing from other boaters!

This post was edited

We will be in your area in early June on our East Coast cruise. Would love to do a meet and greet. We'll keep an eye for your announcement if it happens.

This post was edited

We will be in your area in early June on our East Coast cruise. Would love to do a meet and greet. We'll keep an eye for your announcement if it happens.

Keep us up to date with your cruise. Perhaps start a thread here so we can follow along.

This post was edited

Sure, I'd be up for a meet and greet. I hosted a few TN naked sails on my boat this summer and we had a great time. I'm always looking for new naked crew and others with interests in naked sailing.

This post was edited

I can help crew on anyones sail boat. If its a power boat let me know how much to pitch in for fuel (thats was you do on a power boat right,?!?! Haha)

Northern Part of the bay here.

This post was edited

We need some suggestions on place. We are all over the Bay I assume so we might need to have more than one. Regardless, how about some ideas on where to get together.

North East MD is at the very top of the Bay so not far from PA, DE and Baltimore areas. Might need a place more mid-Bay.

Thoughts?

This post was edited

Maybe sandy point state park, not sure which side of bay most members on.

This post was edited

I was thinking more of a bar or coffee house as this is non nude event. Ideally a place and time for couples and women to come and get comfortable as well. Also we will likely need at least 2 different locations since the Bay is so huge.

This post was edited

I would enjoy joining your meet and greet boating trips I enjoyed them years ago when there were places that were not used by many boaters in back water streams but now almost all places are to public people built houses and marineas

This post was edited

I would enjoy joining your meet and greet boating trips I enjoyed them years ago when there were places that were not used by many boaters in back water streams but now almost all places are to public people built houses and marineas

Yes, it is not easy to find a place to just relax nude out on the Bay. I would not mind as much if the MD law was more clear about what is against the law. The MD statute is very vague leaving too much discretion to police and judges.

This post was edited