OASIS

I've been going to the Oasis in Covent Garden for several years. It's a local authority gym/swimming pool. They have a busy communal shower with 8 shower heads. It is completely open, with no partitions or curtains.

There is a wide range of guys, all ages, regulars & visitors and most of tbem naked. I observe how the guys check each other, seeing how they compare and size up. For many of the guys this will be the only occassion they will see another naked male.

Semi erections and fully erect cocks are a regular occurrence and no one appears to be concerned about this. Occasionally you will see the more confident guy walking from the shower and around the changing rooms in a state of arousal. Again, this doesn't cause an issue.

The washroom is often used for shaving and some of the men do this totally naked.

Due to its central London location, many of the visitors are students, both UK and overseas. Most of them have no hesitation in stripping off and joining in. You do see some who remain in tbeir swimwear. However, once they notice they are a minority, they often get naked too.

It is a delight to see guys of all ages being body confident.

Skype - live:userb6625

This topic was edited
RE:OASIS

whats a semi-open shower room?

This post was edited

Not sure what a semi-open shower room is.
An open/communal shower is one without curtain/partition/dividers. it means everyone is visible ..... No hiding!

This post was edited

Please tell more about the LSE Semi-open showers.
Maybe create a new topic to share the full details and a description. Can anyone gain access or is it private to members only?

This post was edited

I love Oasis. Used to go weekday lunch times for a swim followed by a nude shower.

Miss it. But will be back ASAP

This post was edited

Used to go to Oasis years ago when I worked in London. A great place. Good for swimming too! Also a large sunbathing area on the roof where you could people-watch - though sadly nudity not allowed there.

This post was edited

I must visit - never been ... love sharing showers

This post was edited

I think there could be, quite a few of us going here, once it re opens. I'll see you all, in the showers lol

This post was edited

A post lockdown, communal shower cock-fest!!!

This post was edited

The outdoor pool opens from Monday 29 March.

This post was edited

Do you think this means the showers in the changing rooms will be open too? Or will they keep them closed off I wonder.

This post was edited