Prince Albert piercing

Hi Im looking to get some info on Prince Albert piercing. Im getting it the beginning of next month but Im really curious on what to expect when getting it done like the process, how much pain, how much will it bleed and if it bleeds a lot then what to do to get home from the shop without ruining my clothes, how bad does it hurt to pee with at first, and have you ever had a problems with resorts not excepting it I have my frenum done now and never had a problem but it is also not to noticeable because it on the under part of my shaft. I just want to be prepared please pm me with any answers or any advice Im really excited but really nervous at the same time.

Thanks Bob

This topic was edited
RE:Prince Albert piercing

Well, Id love to answer all of your questions, but the Mobile VER of this chat doesnt let me see what im responding to! Ill see what I can remember...
1) Chat a LOT with your piercer. Hes gonna have you dick in his hands. He should have one... and have all the answers.
2) Usually immediately after the ring has the ball attached, hell wrap it in gauze. He should be wearing 2 gloves. Turn his 1st glove inside-out while holding your gauze-wrapped freshly pierced junk. Another bit of gauze. And then the other glove. No bleeding for your trip home.
3) buy Sea Salts and Bactine. Make a nice glass of H2O and stir in the Sea Salts. Now soak your piercing deep into it and just watch TV for a while. The best healer ever. The Bactine is a stinging sterilizer. Its great.
4) The 1st piss will sting like hell. Only for a few seconds.
5) Youll have a year of White Cristies. Its your bodys defense for a foreign piece of steel in a High Blood Flow Zone! :)
6) I got mine in 1996 its still the best thing I ever did for ME!
7) I live in a Nudist Resort (Cypress Cove Resort) piercing is becoming as accepted as tats. No problems showing Penis Bling!

You will LOVE it!

Naked hugs, Preston

This post was edited

Bob, I've had mine about 5 years as well. The healing was fairly quick do to being flushed every time you pee, that doesn't mean to not soak in sea salt like the first poster stated. You will now need to pee sitting down as your flow will bee in a V ( hard to keep both streams in the bowl) or turn your penis to the side or you will be leaving a mess on your self.
Wait at least 2 weeks for before intercourse, my first time with intercourse with the PA I used a rubber to keep the movement to a minimum until fully healed which might be up to a month or two. I now take it out for intercourse as my wife doesn't care for it, hope yours likes it. Good luck! Keep us posted.

This post was edited

I got my PA 17 years ago and it's been great! The only advice I'd give that hasn't already is to visit with your piercer about piercing with a needle that is a size smaller than the jewelry you want to start out with. For example, I started out with an 8g and so my piercer used a 10g needle followed by a taper. I wasn't sure about this but he said because it'd be much more snug, it'd have less bleeding and heal more quickly. I've since spoken to several others who had their PA done the same way. So, something to think about discussing with whoever you decide to have perform it for you.

This post was edited

Bob, I've had mine about 5 years as well. The healing was fairly quick do to being flushed every time you pee, that doesn't mean to not soak in sea salt like the first poster stated. You will now need to pee sitting down as your flow will bee in a V ( hard to keep both streams in the bowl) or turn your penis to the side or you will be leaving a mess on your self.Wait at least 2 weeks for before intercourse, my first time with intercourse with the PA I used a rubber to keep the movement to a minimum until fully healed which might be up to a month or two. I now take it out for intercourse as my wife doesn't care for it, hope yours likes it. Good luck! Keep us posted.

So, I'm curious about two things: After your PA, did sex feel better for you? And did it feel better for your partner (I'd have to guess "Yes" on this)?

Just a curious little kitty!

xoxo,
amy

This post was edited

I completely agree with NudePreston. The initial pain is intense, but goes away within seconds. Mine bled some when I took the rubber glove and bandage off to pee for the first time. It did sting. The most important thing to remember is: Keep it clean during the healing process (Mine healed in about 6 six weeks.).

I love mine and concur with NudePreston. Getting my PA was great for me, and I bet it will be for you, too! Good Luck!

This post was edited

Nude Preston gives good advice. I didn't get to chat with my piercer. There was only one place within reach which would do male genital piercings. Yes it hurt a lot when he pushed the needle through and again when he inserted the ring. But the pain was soon over. He wrapped my penis in case of any bleeding but it wasn't a problem - just as well as the wrapping fell off as I walked to my car. Mine was done in April 2017. Bathing in salt water is the best antiseptic while the piercing heals and a fistula forms around the metal insert. The other advice is not to upsize the insert too quickly. Mine started with a 1.6mm (14 gauge) ring. I worked up to 5mm (4 gauge) by July this year - after 16 months. Let the PA get lose before upsizing and always do it in small steps (1 mm at a time - so go 14, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4 gauge, six steps) . Always wash it carefully in the shower, removing any build up of gunge round the metal. And, if it sticks when dry, wet it - water is a good lubricant. BTW I've had no problem with acceptance at nude venues and I've been to many since getting my PA. Maybe my nipple piercings distract them, they are accepted too. I do set off airport security every other time.

This post was edited

Saw this older post and was wondering how you like your PA or if you have had any issues. I love mine...as do partners. Hope to hear back from you. Until then, be well brother!
Jim

This post was edited

Amy,
The PA generally feels good to me, but for a partner, intercourse is an entirely new thing. If you had not experienced sex with someone with a PA, imagine a little door knocker banging on your g-spot/prostate with every thrust. Males and females all seem to enjoy that. I hope this helped. I am an open, hyper-curious and adventurous man with no shame and few filters. Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or curiosity. Be well!

Jim

This post was edited

I said this 2 years ago:-

Mine started with a 1.6mm (14 gauge) ring. I worked up to 5mm (4 gauge) by July this year - after 16 months..

Now My PA is up to 10mm (00gauge). Still no problems. One TV presenter said in a press release that she hadn't seen such a big one before. She has seen many penises in the course of her work.

This post was edited

Just up gauged from 6 to 4

This post was edited