Nudist Resort

I am considering going to a Nudist resort and would love to have some good company.. Anyone who has been before or want to check out with me fist time? I hear there is some good one in Indiana

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist Resort

Theres also Lake of the Woods in Valparaiso Ind. very laid back and friendly

This post was edited

I've visited both Sun Aura and Ponderosa as a single male. Both had no issue with me going in. I've heard the rumors about Sun Aura and the dunes, but only ran into one guy stroking it and i just ignored him. Beyond that I didn't see any sexual activity. Ponderosa was very nice - they were setting up for Nudes a Poppin festival, so it was somewhat busy.

This post was edited

I visited Lake O the Woods last week and they are wonderful. You really feel at home. Beautiful lake. No problems for a married guy like me whose wife does not take part.

This post was edited

As a single guy I visited Ponderosa and found everyone quite friendly. One guy even gave me a ride in his golf cart to show me the place and which places were for sale. A thing to remember about people at resorts. They are all proud of their club and rightfully so. Every club I've been to has been clean and very well maintained. It should also be noted that they want you to join their club because it not only produces validation, but makes their financial picture easier. It's not in their best interest to promote other clubs, so they don't.

With that being said, I firmly believe that Sun Aura is a nudist resort by day and a swinger's club. at night.

I visited Lake of the Woods and found that the city of Valparaiso has grown around the resort. As a result, they have 'cover up' areas within the resort - not my idea of nudism.

I also visited Sunny Haven outside of Granger Indiana. The couple that run this place are super friendly, as well as the members. The facilities are superb! They have a hot tub that is the finest one I've ever been in. They also have free firewood, which is a nice add on. This is definitely on my list of places to return to.

I've also visited Sun Shower Country Club. It's a nice club, but very old. It takes them three days to fill the pool because their plumbing system is so old. But it's very clean, the members love to play games, and a good time is had by all. The only reason I won't go back is because of the small campsites.

This post was edited

As a single guy I visited Ponderosa and found everyone quite friendly. One guy even gave me a ride in his golf cart to show me the place and which places were for sale. A thing to remember about people at resorts. They are all proud of their club and rightfully so. Every club I've been to has been clean and very well maintained. It should also be noted that they want you to join their club because it not only produces validation, but makes their financial picture easier. It's not in their best interest to promote other clubs, so they don't.

With that being said, I firmly believe that Sun Aura is a nudist resort by day and a swinger's club. at night.

I visited Lake of the Woods and found that the city of Valparaiso has grown around the resort. As a result, they have 'cover up' areas within the resort - not my idea of nudism.

I also visited Sunny Haven outside of Granger Indiana. The couple that run this place are super friendly, as well as the members. The facilities are superb! They have a hot tub that is the finest one I've ever been in. They also have free firewood, which is a nice add on. This is definitely on my list of places to return to.

I've also visited Sun Shower Country Club. It's a nice club, but very old. It takes them three days to fill the pool because their plumbing system is so old. But it's very clean, the members love to play games, and a good time is had by all. The only reason I won't go back is because of the small campsites.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Sun aura is more of a swinger club. There is also lake o the woods in valpo...I enjoy going to. So if you want to visit any this summer....im dow n

This post was edited

I've visited both Sun Aura and Ponderosa as a single male. Both had no issue with me going in. I've heard the rumors about Sun Aura and the dunes, but only ran into one guy stroking it and i just ignored him. Beyond that I didn't see any sexual activity. Ponderosa was very nice - they were setting up for Nudes a Poppin festival, so it was somewhat busy.

It's absolute chaos when it's NAP week end. Everything for a weeks before to prep for it as I say is chaos. It was a blessing it was cancelled last season at least for us. Single males are zero issue at Pondo and we make every effort ourselves to make them feel welcomed. With the place being 70+ acres we will loan you our extra golf cart.

It's a whole different place when that one weekend is over.

This post was edited