RE:Getting rid of underwear

One that blends creativity with practicality is cutting off the waistband and saving the rest for rags.My mother made cleaning rags out of her old knickers, but they were enormous.Had my semi-annual dermatologist appointment yesterday and wore underwear for the first time since I tossed my last brief swimsuit.Felt more confining than ever.Considering tossing my only pair of underwear and going without next time.I must admit, however, that 3 times in the past I have done this and wound up buying a pair when my next appointment arrived.

Ripped up my last pair and threw the scraps in the trash.
Now completely underwear free.
That was the easy part.
The difficultly will be not caving in and buying one pair for my next dermatologist appointment like I have done more than once in the past.

This post was edited

Someone on another board said that he had a dog who would sometimes chew on clothes and seemed to like underwear. When he decided to become a full time freeballer, he let the dog chew on all of his remaining underwear!

This post was edited

One that blends creativity with practicality is cutting off the waistband and saving the rest for rags.My mother made cleaning rags out of her old knickers, but they were enormous.Had my semi-annual dermatologist appointment yesterday and wore underwear for the first time since I tossed my last brief swimsuit.Felt more confining than ever.Considering tossing my only pair of underwear and going without next time.I must admit, however, that 3 times in the past I have done this and wound up buying a pair when my next appointment arrived.Ripped up my last pair and threw the scraps in the trash.Now completely underwear free.That was the easy part.The difficultly will be not caving in and buying one pair for my next dermatologist appointment like I have done more than once in the past.

Solved the problem by buying a light weight solid color swim brief with no drawstring. While I intend to use it primarily for swimming and sunning, I can wear it under my pants or shorts if necessary. No need to ever own underwear again!

This post was edited

One that blends creativity with practicality is cutting off the waistband and saving the rest for rags.My mother made cleaning rags out of her old knickers, but they were enormous.Had my semi-annual dermatologist appointment yesterday and wore underwear for the first time since I tossed my last brief swimsuit.Felt more confining than ever.Considering tossing my only pair of underwear and going without next time.I must admit, however, that 3 times in the past I have done this and wound up buying a pair when my next appointment arrived.Ripped up my last pair and threw the scraps in the trash.Now completely underwear free.That was the easy part.The difficultly will be not caving in and buying one pair for my next dermatologist appointment like I have done more than once in the past.Solved the problem by buying a light weight solid color swim brief with no drawstring. While I intend to use it primarily for swimming and sunning, I can wear it under my pants or shorts if necessary. No need to ever own underwear again!

Went to the dermatologist wearing them my pants recently.
Felt weird having them on.
After the exam. I took them off and put them in one of the large cargo pockets in my pants since I had errands to do on the way home!

This post was edited

After starting to freeball I started switching to g-strings with large pouches for the occasions when I feel underwear is essential. Three of these in nyion (2 transparent) are now in my swimwear collection while the remainder far exceed in number the number of pairs of conventional underwear which I previously owned while taking up less space in the drawer than my handkerchiefs.
In those circumstances I feel they might as well stay.

This post was edited

Sounds like the same when I started sleeping naked as for a few years I was making sure my pyjamas looked like they had been warn until one day I forgot and I was found out and after that they were left in a draw in case I needed them such as having to go into hospital but I wouldn't bother for even this now.
I did the same with my pyjamas but when I had to go into hospital for an operation and got them out the cotton had rotted and I had to buy some more anyway.
Ironically, the tubes, etc I was connected to after the operation precluded the wearing of pyjamas so they were never used.

This post was edited

When I stopped wearing pajamas I kept one short set to wear when staying in other people's homes and one winter weight set to use instead of a robe on chilly mornings. I quickly found it more convenient to wear gym shorts when I didn't have enough privacy to sleep nude and wear sweats and a t shirt on cool mornings. I forgot about the pajamas and they got buried under clothes I actually wore.
Several years later, I was giving my drawers a thorough cleaning and I found them and donated them to a charity. Even though I hadn't worn them for several years and forgotten that I had them, it was still a liberating feeling to know that I had gotten rid of the only sleepwear I owned.

This post was edited

I never owned underwear! My nudist single Dad bought me a jock strap when I was going to go to public school Which we decided it was too far from the farm and we had 3 men who lived with us who could home school me ( my preference ,Schooling naked! ). I wore the jock a few times while working on the farm to protect my "package", (esp. baling hay! ). I still have my jock, Dads jock too! Sincerely, Jock ( Short for Jacques my Dad's nickname for me. But I do like jock straps.. on other guys! )

This post was edited

I never owned underwear! My nudist single Dad bought me a jock strap when I was going to go to public school Which we decided it was too far from the farm and we had 3 men who lived with us who could home school me ( my preference ,Schooling naked! ). I wore the jock a few times while working on the farm to protect my "package", (esp. baling hay! ). I still have my jock, Dads jock too! Sincerely, Jock ( Short for Jacques my Dad's nickname for me. But I do like jock straps.. on other guys! )

Were you just wearing the jock when you needed to protect your "package?"
How much of the time on the farm were you nude or nearly so?
Were the other men nudists also?

This post was edited

I was part time freeballer at first, but now I never wear underwear at all. The last place I used to wear underwear was the doctors office in case I was asked to remove my pants, say to examine a knee or whatever. Eventually I have eliminated that as well and I have been asked to remove my pants on occasion, so I do. It's no big deal as it turns out.

Since I no longer wear underwear the undies in the drawer are no longer needed. My wife was de cluttering our drawers the other day and said well you never wear these anyway and threw them out to make more room for other items.

This post was edited