Coping With The Pandemic

How are you coping with the current health crisis? I want to hear from all active members. Guys in urban areas. Guys in remote locations. Guys from all over the world. What is your new normal? How is your mental state?
This is your chance to vent. This is your opportunity to offer suggestions. And hope.
Yes. Hope.

This topic was edited
RE:Coping With The Pandemic

In 45 minutes New Zealand, which is where I live is going into full lockdown. Life basically will stop and a state of emergency has been declared. We have already locked our borders last week. I have put myself in self isolation for more then a week now as a precaution and hubby has set up his work from home since 2 days ago. We'll be in lockdown for a minimum of 4 weeks however 8 weeks seem the norm considering what's been happening in other parts of the world. I survived AIDS so I guess I'll survive this one too however it is pretty daunting and so sad to watch the world crashing down

This post was edited

Im running a group in wales but its very hard as we have been inundated by visitors escaping England and bringing the virus. This will not be forgotten.

This post was edited

i'm retired so I don't see much difference to my agenda other than eating out and not being able to go get nude at camp , grocery stores are open , parks where I fish/hike still open so other than seeing folks in mask and gloves not much has changed .

This post was edited

I'm I'm residential construction and my wife is a EMT so both our jobs are on the essential list. Other than maybe worrying about maybe catching the virus our day to day lives hasn't changed. Feel so sorry for the ones that have!!!!!

This post was edited

Still few things in short supply at the stores and limiting how many people can go in. Since we are retired we wait for the weekday s to go out now. Wishing everyone a safe journey through this mess.

This post was edited

We're finding ways to be productive. We've been working on a few projects around the house that we've put off due to a lack of time. Emotionally we're ok. We've been under distance orders for about 5-6 weeks (who knows anymore at this point) and it's become relatively normal. Only missing our friends and being naked with them and other general social events.

This post was edited

Masked in public! Can't wait to get out to be nude outside.

This post was edited

Here in California we are back in the most restrictive tier. Very depressing not being able to socialize. Staying well but wish this would get better!

This post was edited

living by the north atlantic in the countryside. Forrest meet ocean. not much has changed except social distancing. heavy cleaning and mask wearing. thank god we are sparsely populated! i can swim in the ocean frm May to October wth no one else in the sea.too cold for many. walk forrest trails. ski doo or atv. i walk my dog for many hours and bump into no one. country life is the way to go! financially its a bummer but wr make do bcause our Prime Minister has helped us thru this. Unprrcedented times in my generation. but its doable if we take the time to rethink our ideals. remember everyone that it can always be worse!

This post was edited

Ive been retired since 2007, so Im naked and home most of the time anyway. The only real difference with the pandemic is that my husband his home most of the time. He now does all of us work through zoom meetings. I like that part.

The only really big change is now all of our restaurant food to go or at the drive-thru. Of course, our social life is just about nil at this point. But that doesnt bother me too much.

This post was edited