Strippers!

Just floating the idea to see what the interest would be.

If we were to hire a stripper come out on occasion and dance is that something people would be interested in? I should clarify, (I was thinking in terms of a female stripper).

There was one who had contacted us last fall but we were already in the process of wrapping things up, so there are some possibilities, and I may be able to get back in touch with her. If some of the strip clubs are still shut down, there may be some talent out there looking for work.

we would have to set up some sort of a stage area, but there are some really big flat rocks that could be moved into position too.

It would probably be something where we paid her hourly, and she would keep all the tips. (Which is better than she'd make at the strip clubs, because they normally charge strippers a floor charge plus a percentage of the tips).

Anyways, it's just an idea we're kicking around.

This topic was edited
RE:Strippers!

And of course we're not discriminating against dudes. if any guy wants to jump up on the Rock stage and dance he can keep all of his tips as well.

This post was edited

In my opinion, not that Im really able to visit logistically since Im in CA, is that it makes it sound like youre looking to have it as a sex club instead of nudist/naturist place to relax. A bunch of naked guys watching a female stripper would cause a whole lot of wood to grow quickly around the stage. Not what Id be looking for as a place to relax.

This post was edited

Strip dancing, pole dancing, and belly dancing to me are more about the talent than the sexual aspect. Although the sexual intrigue is nice, each are a segment of the entertainment industry that takes a tremendous amount of skill and stamina.

The club grounds are a big place, I don't see any reason why we couldn't have a stripper dancing in one area, and other people relaxing or socializing at the pool or clubhouse. There's no shortage of areas for people to relax.

My wife and I could go to a strip club and find it entertaining, primarily because of the energy and atmosphere. We just don't go to strip clubs because we don't have time for the bar scene.

My sister was a stripper and pole dancer, and for a time my brother owned a small business doing private strip parties. (Like at a home or a business). I suppose being around the women in that business gave me an admiration for the skill, rather than a lust for the sexual aspect........ My wife has never been a stripper, but she is able to pick up bills with her vagina...... To me that's both interesting and entertaining!

This post was edited

It seems to me that stripping at a nudist club would be a bit anti-climactic. They would have to be a good dancer because the nudity part would be normal.

This post was edited

I agree a good dancer would be the key. And I think if it were set up right it could create a nice energy, and atmosphere. Something to make a Friday or Saturday evening exciting.

This post was edited

Or, just have a dance floor and music, and encourage your guests to dance. Doing is much more fun than watching.

This post was edited