Nude Behind the Shades

When walking through a regular RV park (textile), I have to wonder if the campers with all their shades down during the day are nude inside. Has anyone else wondered the same thing?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Behind the Shades

Umm...we are...

This post was edited

I really cant speak for other folks, but I / we are nude at some point in the evening at state parks. I suspect a good portion of other visitors are during the late evening, also.

This post was edited

Yep were naked all the time inside

This post was edited

I had an incident a few yeas back where I thought my night shades were down when only the day shades were closed (they looked the same at night inside the RV) We are always naked inside the RV, but the next morning I got out of bed and saw that I could see outside...quite a surprise! Quickly I took down all the shades and put a reflective coating on the windows and re-strung the shades for only the night shades...eliminating the day shades. now I can open up all the shades during the day as long as it is brighter outside than it is inside and still be naked without offending the "textile" park people. We have had our windows like that for 8 years now and have not had a problem yet.

This post was edited

I had an incident a few yeas back where I thought my night shades were down when only the day shades were closed (they looked the same at night inside the RV) We are always naked inside the RV, but the next morning I got out of bed and saw that I could see outside...quite a surprise! Quickly I took down all the shades and put a reflective coating on the windows and re-strung the shades for only the night shades...eliminating the day shades. now I can open up all the shades during the day as long as it is brighter outside than it is inside and still be naked without offending the "textile" park people. We have had our windows like that for 8 years now and have not had a problem yet.
Know what you mean. Have discovered in the morning leaving the shades up at night a few times. Many RVs these days come with very darkly tinted windows which are great for daytime. I have looked from the outside a number of times to check our daytime privacy. Even with lights on the most to be seen is a silhouette blocking a dim light. Even a topless female is safe. As for me, it would be near impossible to see much below my waist due to the height of the window openings. The other day my wife was talking to the lady in the spot next to us. If she had seen me nude (nearly impossible) or my naked chest, she didnt mention it.

This post was edited

This photo was the first morning that we awakened in our motorhome. We were at Road Atlanta in the paddock. Carol looked out through the shade and said, "I think you can see through this!" Oops. I found the solid privacy shade after a brief search.

This post was edited

lol opps

This post was edited

When walking through a regular RV park (textile), I have to wonder if the campers with all their shades down during the day are nude inside. Has anyone else wondered the same thing?

Each and everytime we were at a State Park or a textile place. We have lived naked for so many years it's just a no call situation its just the way we roll. Oh I have no doubt there are others in the park as well but actually it does not cross my mind in the moment. Naked is normal in our mindset so it just doesn't I spose.

It's been a discussion here before about women showering and using the Mens Park facilities. Now that one always threw me a curve ball. Not that I care what so ever obviously since we are nudist and accustomed to these thing. At a textile place locally a guy could be jailed for utilizing a the women's facility showing himself. The least that would happen is ejection from the park.

This post was edited

In the summer time, I ride my bike near a camp ground at a state park. It is early so if they sleep naked then they probably naked.

The other day, I was at a Walmart there was a camper parked in the lot. A women walked past one of the windows topless. Apparently she didnt care who saw her.

This post was edited

Like Rockdad, there's never a doubt that when we're inside our motorhome at a textile campground, we are naked. We used to shut our mini blinds but we don't anymore. I had all the windows in the living spaces tinted dark. When we are in a textile campground, I use the mesh window covers for the windshield and driver/passenger windows. I recently bought some sunscreens for both of these windows and now only use the front windshield mesh covers. We are very confident that anyone passing by can't see us naked inside the coach.

When we're staying at our club or any other nude venue, we don't bother with the front window covers and many times, if the weather's nice, we lift the mini blinds and open the windows. The motorhome is an extension of our home, as are our vehicles; "nude when possible, clothed when practical."

As far as whether or not others, in a textile campground, are naked behind the shades, we don't give it much thought... BUT... we have, at times, thought; "wouldn't it be great if they were nudists too and we could get together and maybe be friends?" We've been to some places where the occupants come out wearing what we would if we were naked inside and had to grab something to wear. Just never get around to talking with these people.

This post was edited