HELP the newer NOT-for-Profit and benefit all NUDIST

Tampabayfreebeaches.com

This group is making great strides in bring a clothing optional beach to the sunny warm water west coast of FL.... Haulover of WEST COAST... no more long drives to MIAMI - - love them too... please consider supporting this group!!

Good Karma to ALL

They need talent / time / and funds!! BUT most of all your SUPPORT!!!

This topic was edited
RE:HELP the newer NON-Profit and benefit all NUDIST

Agree. Next the Panhandle. I did contribute to Tampa Bay, but when people see NW Florida, it will get ALL of the visitors. Get out your wallets. Support the Free Beaches.

This post was edited
RE:HELP the newer NOT-for-Profit and benefit all NUDIST

Since I plan on eventually moving out to that area within the next couple of years, I really hope you guys succeed and make it a reality.

This post was edited

I would LOVE to see a legal, clothing optional option on the gulf coast. I lived 45 minutes northwest of Tampa in the 80s and am strongly considering the area again for retirement. A nude beach would be icing on that cake for me.

Are there current beaches or sites being considered? How can I help from 800 miles away? (Asking how I can assist, not whining in resignation about it)

As part of a campaign I've written letters to legislators in other states concerning other matters and seen successful results, due in part, to the letters they received. Is there anything like this in the works? Let us know what we need to do and I'm sure there will be support for it.

This post was edited

Contact Tampabayfreebeaches.com .... sounds like you have had some great past success - - we need more people like you to get involved - - thank you and hope to see you soon on the beach opting for NAKED!!!

This post was edited