Handyman in Arizona

Handyman in Mesa, AZ. Fix or repair just about anything from electrical to drywall, plumbing, roof repair. Give me a shout. Reasonable prices. I like what I do and it shows in my workmanship.

This topic was edited
RE:Handyman in Arizona

Matt just finished another project for us. Demo the kitchen, remove countertops, pull wire, install ductwork, and his extreme talent in doing the drywall work. He was here a solid week and was a total pleasure. Excellent work and very fair price. Hire him and you will be a fan too.

This post was edited

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you. Its always a pleasure. Thank you for the great compliment!

This post was edited

I hired Matt to take down my Christmas lights, and two replace the faucet in the master bathroom shower because we could BARELY turn the temperature adjuster with our hands. While on the roof for the lights, he brought to my attention various issues of wear and degradation that are very important things to notice. I couldn't be happier with his work on the shower faucet either. It works perfectly and looks great. He is truly devoted to his craft and it shows in his professionalism. If you need work done RELIABLY and correctly, hire him. I PROMISE you, you will not go wrong. Thank you Matt!

This post was edited

Thank you much for the review.

This post was edited

I am in Apache Jct. and I have a couple of odd jobs that need taken care of. If you are interested get back to me.

This post was edited

You've got a couple a great reviews. Good for you!

This post was edited

You've got a couple a great reviews. Good for you!

This post was edited