how to change textile tag

just wondering if I can change the textile tag and how to do it ?

This topic was edited
RE:how to change textile tag

It is based on post count.
000 Posts = Textile
011 Posts = Barefoot
051 Posts = Topless
101 Posts = Undies Only
251 Posts = Butt Naked
501 Posts = Super Nudist
1001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #2
2001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #3
3001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #4
4001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #5
5001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #1
6001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #2"
I actually became an Ultra Nudist at 2000, so I guess the criteria have changed.
Posts or entire threads can be deleted by group moderators so the count can go down as well as up.
Also, if someone leaves the site, any threads they started in groups or the forum are deleted.

This post was edited

Accessing the site on an Android phone means everyone appears as 'Textile' to me!

This post was edited

I've never seen anyone's tag read anything but "textile" .

This post was edited

For some odd reason, first post of every thread says textile.
Others are correct.

This post was edited

I think the term textile is a childish affectation that should go away. I always feel disgusted when I hear the term at a gathering. I've been a nudist for over 50 years.

This post was edited

Which word would you prefer to describe people who are not naturist?

This post was edited

I feel anti-nudist or anti-naturist is better than textile.

This post was edited

Anti - implies that a person is against naturism as a lifestyle rather than textile as people who simply prefers to wear clothes.

Ive never heard anyone use textile as a derogatory term.

This post was edited

I don't consider "textile" as derogatory. It merely describes somebody who is not quite willing to step outside the culture of clothing. They have their reasons for staying clothed, as we have our reasons for going nude. Some of them have body issues. Some of them have had traumatic experiences that have involved nudity. Some of them have ingrained religious views about nudity as a sin. That's why I don't judge.

We are all on our way from being who we were to who we're going to be. Some of us are a little farther along on that journey. There's no point in sneering at those who are not as far along as we are, just as we are not helped by being sneered at by people who are farther along than us.

This post was edited

I am naked when ever I am not home. Plus I go to nude camps, nude beaches, friends homes where we are nude. Often when in my car I get naked. Yet I am still considered a textile? How does your definition fit?

This post was edited