RE:boner at urinal

Is it OK to piss at a urinal with other guys looking at you when you have a boner

OMG, why do some people have to make a simple question more than it needs to be ? Although this original question is 10 years old, the answer is simple.

It is possible to pee with a boner, if at a urinal, you have to try and control the flow a little or get splashback. The alternative is to go in the sit down, and push your piss boner down a little and let it go in the toilet.

Pissing with a boner at a urinal has nothing to do with being gay, AT ALL !! It is a very well known thing that almost ALL men will have a look at the dicks along the line of piss stones, it can be achieved without it being made obvious. Nor does it mean your cruising for dick if you have a PISS BONER, we (men) know that if your bursting enough to piss, it can/will cause a stiffy, until you release your pee, then it goes down.

Yes, many guys with a hung/huge cock will stand there longer flapping it about for EVERYONE to see, that's just them being exhibitionistic, or they are possibly cruising for a BJ, it's not always the case. Some are just proud of the fact they have a big dick and just want others to see how hung they are, that does not necessarily make them an exhibitionist, it's just how some guys are, they are proud of their fat/thick dick.

Homosexuality has nothing to do with other guys taking a look at the so called, competition line of cocks at urinals, it's purely and simply natural curiosity, nothing more. You don't have to be gay/homo to see another guys dick, you simply take a peek.

If your wondering how I know this, it's called experience, yes, I'm gay, but that is just a part of me. I have watched many guys taking a peek at all the cock on display at urinals in my 55 years, makes no difference if they are straight, bi or gay, THEY WILL HAVE A LOOK !!!

This post was edited

yes, that is correct. it's human nature for a dude to compare their penis size with other dudes. Nothing sexual, just a curious thing. have noticed some dudes will firm up a bit once they know they are being checked out.
Billy

This post was edited

Is it OK to piss at a urinal with other guys looking at you when you have a boner

Is it ok? For you? For me? In general? In naturism? In fantasy or in reality? It's potentially lewd conduct. But it's more how did this scenario happen? I ain't saying it wasn't spontaneous but I am saying that is unlikely. So not ok for here. There's other whole sites dedicated to toilet cruising (with no judgment). It's not anything that naturism or naturists endorse or even discuss. If it's really a pressing issue the best option is a male only licensed establishment for quick socializing. Unlikely to make any waves there.

This post was edited
RE: boner at urinal

Boners are a normal an natural part of being male. Be proud of it. Boners are not a cause of shame or embarrassment.

Even if you might have feelings of that nature around women (who oddly sometimes feel threatened by boners), you should not do so around men. We all have cocks; most of us have boners.

This post was edited

walk to the restroom with a little wood in the mornings when I wake up until I relieve myself.I've been going to the same resort for a while now and I noticed something interesting that last time I was there. There are no urinals. I'd been there several times and hadn't noticed the lack of urinals until the last time I was there. I'd never looked for one. Hadn't occurred to me to do so. Anytime I needed to piss, I just let it flow with out thought or concern (obviously, not pissing on anything bout the ground/weeds/grass). Nonetheless, walking, stop, piss, walking. Never even thought about it.

This post was edited