RE: Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

This topic makes me remember a time many years ago. My late wife and I had just sold our lake house and purchased a small house in town. We, more likely my wife, decided to paint the living room and hallway prior to actually moving in. Both nude of course. Well we finally got started mid-morning and I started in the hallway to take advantage of the daylight shinning through a very large picture window in the living room. As the day progressed I finally got to the wall directly across from that large picture window, which I had forgotten about. And, because it had gotten a little later in the day, and I needed extra light, I had turned the large overhead light on in the living room. Well you know what that did. All of a sudden it's like I'm on a large stage. But, I didn't think about that until my wife came up from the basement to check things out. She immediately points out that fact and I immediately left the room. Now our house was on a fairly busy street and only set back about 25 feet from the road so I wasn't too sure how much damage I may have done. Anyway, no copes and no remarks from the neighbors so all was good. I finished the painting the next day.

This post was edited

Thats funny, but it sounds like something I would do!

This post was edited

Good story barein10tions. From the depth of my heart I am so so sorry for your loss.

This post was edited
RE:Has anyone ever painted a room while nude.

YES, of course. For indoor painting I do wear a hat and latex gloves. The paint goes on much better in a hot room. Plus with COED friends in the room the painting goes much faster.

For outdoor painting... I do body painted people at a couple of nude events every year. the one that has a bunch of photos on the internet is the Seattle Fremont Solstice Art Parade. I typically paint about 30 people each year at the Solstice Parade. I like to paint super hero couples. The group I paint for is the Solstice cyclist a we have about 900 members. About 90% of the males go painted completely painted nude while 60% women go painted nude while the rest are topless.

Cheers

This post was edited

Yes, I've done several rooms that way, kind of makes chores more bearable being nude, and you can just wash off paint platter in the shower instead of ruining more clothes.

This post was edited

Just sanded the drywall in the room I am finishing. I was nude for that and will be nude for the painting as well. I was even nude for sanding and applying the finish on the hardwood floor in that room. The sander and vacuum generate a lot of heat and it was much more comfortable when i was nude compared to wearing just shorts and a tee shirt.

This post was edited

Got that room to the painting stage and did all the priming and painting while nude. When my hands get oily or greasy or have paint on them, I tend to wipe them on my pants. That is if I am wearing pants. Right now my legs have numerous gray and white splotches on them.

This post was edited

Wow, it seems like a lot of painting is done nude, who knew. I stained an outdoor shed a few summers ago nude and i thought i was the only crazy one!

How did you avoid being seen by neighbors?

This post was edited

this fall i was able to spend several days over a few weeks' period painting our large outdoor deck in the nude. we have a rather secluded property but rent out the property next door so i could only paint in the nude when we had no renters. i used an oil based paint so clean up was a bit more difficult than just hosing down with latex paint. but the weather was warm and i was happy to do the job without the burden of clothes.

This post was edited

I have always said Luann being an artist would paint the world if she could. She always paints naked in our home as she typically wears a lot of paint when she when she is done. Watched all weekend and yes she needs to shower the paint off her when done. Now she is wanting to paint a plethora walls I silly me thought were still all good to go. Oh well for me it's good to watch :D

This post was edited