Nude workplace

Just curious to see who would love to have a nudist workplace. I have worked in logistics for 11 years and would have loved to have been able to work in just steel caps, a safety vest, gloves and hard hat, particularly on hot days.

I would love to have a shop where staff and customers can be nude. Stacking shelves, serving at checkouts, etc, all nude.

What are people's thoughts??

This topic was edited
RE:Nude workplace

Just curious to see who would love to have a nudist workplace. I have worked in logistics for 11 years and would have loved to have been able to work in just steel caps, a safety vest, gloves and hard hat, particularly on hot days.

I would love to have a shop where staff and customers can be nude. Stacking shelves, serving at checkouts, etc, all

Here we can be nude in adult public spaces. Northbound Leather is one. I always try on out at the service counter. Men women older or college age walk in and out. It's a taste of the real thing

This post was edited

this is something i would love to do i feel i would be more productive working in the nude and the workplace would be more calm as cloths seem to separate people when nude we are all equal ,, I wish i could find a employer that would allow this

This post was edited

Who needs an employer? When you retire you can be nude anytime you want or all the time.

This post was edited

I think that would be an amazing idea! Im all for it!!!

This post was edited

I think that would be an amazing idea! Im all for it!!!

We will have to try it out together in a beta test.

This post was edited

Yeah mate, I think that would be a great experience.

This post was edited

Definitely. Wouldn't do it around power tools though! Lol

This post was edited

Wish I could work naked

This post was edited