I like to be naked

Hello from Germany, here it is in many places and places to be tolerated naked, or at least to move topless. there are also other nude hiking trails. I think it's a shame that nudity has been frowned upon over the years. or even banned where it was once allowed.
Since there are always conflicts with people who oppose nudity, and cling to prudishness, it becomes more and more difficult to be naked where it was previously tolerated.
That is why I told my friends and colleagues that I had joined a nudist club and that I also enjoy feeling the elements on my skin without annoying clothing

This topic was edited
RE:I like to be naked

I thought nudity in Germany was tolerated widely and accepted in lots of places, has that changed? I've read posts on this site about nudity in public parks in some cities where nudity is common. Nude hiking too seems to be a regular thing over there from what I read here. Are things changing?

This post was edited

I thought nudity in Germany was tolerated widely and accepted in lots of places, has that changed? I've read posts on this site about nudity in public parks in some cities where nudity is common. Nude hiking too seems to be a regular thing over there from what I read here. Are things changing?

I have heard that the increasing number of Muslims who tend to be adverse to nudity has made it less common in Germany.

This post was edited

Yes, that is right. Nudity is still tolled in many places. But as with all things, there are always changes.
It is a constant change, there are new nude hiking trails, elsewhere a nudist bathing area is missing.
That's what I wanted to say.
There is a change in society. who appears every now and then.
I don't want to express myself badly about other cultures and religions now, because it's not my place. But they also have a strong influence on the nudist society, also here in Germany.

This post was edited

"I don't want to express myself badly about other cultures and religions now, because it's not my place. But they also have a strong influence on the nudist society, also here in Germany."

In 2000, I visited Romania with my wife. Most had at least a little English, and most was learnt from watching television. They all spoke English with an American accent. It was an indication of how pervasive the American culture is, worldwide.

It is perhaps less so in Australia, since we are still largely a mix of US and UK culture, but the entertainment industry in particular has a strong pull. I expect the German (and other European cultures) are being pulled gently in that direction, including attitudes to nudity.

This post was edited

"I don't want to express myself badly about other cultures and religions now, because it's not my place. But they also have a strong influence on the nudist society, also here in Germany."In 2000, I visited Romania with my wife. Most had at least a little English, and most was learnt from watching television. They all spoke English with an American accent. It was an indication of how pervasive the American culture is, worldwide.It is perhaps less so in Australia, since we are still largely a mix of US and UK culture, but the entertainment industry in particular has a strong pull. I expect the German (and other European cultures) are being pulled gently in that direction, including attitudes to nudity.

As an American who has visited Australia and England, I find Australian language, bot accent and vocabulary, more British than American. We have experienced several situations in Australia where we thought a word meant something different than it did. One notable example was when we saw a sign in a restaurant lobby that said thongs were permitted in the bar, but not the dining room, I was confused until our nephew told us that they were referring to footwear, not underwear or swimsuits.

This post was edited

Yeah, as an American, you'd definitely notice the British differences more. Perhaps a Brit sees a stronger American influence in us. Be interesting to know. Then again, they may have absorbed the same influence anyway.

This post was edited

Personally I'd like to see more thongs preferably on women in bars in Oz.

This post was edited

"Personally I'd like to see more thongs preferably on women in bars in Oz."

Women definitely seem to be showing more cheek in recent times. Not complaining, but if would be nice if male swimwear fashion also mirrored the trend.

This post was edited

The recent trend in thong type bikini bottoms is great in a number of ways. Of course it is nice to look at but it is also encouraging people to wear smaller swimwear, also it's encouraging more young women to be topless at the textile part of the CO beach I go to, so hopefully it leads them to trying nudity. When I was at Bondi beach around 18 months ago these thong bikinis were everywhere and more guys were wearing speedo type swimmers. If we encourage smaller swimwear, nudity hopefully will follow and maybe many will realise it's fine and ask what was all the fuss about. Normalising nudity!!

This post was edited

Yeah, some beaches do have that vibe. St. Kilda & Port Melbourne are more edgy than Edithvale in Melbourne.

[I am not a lawyer. Do not take the following as legal advice. :-) ]
I reviewed the Victorian legislation the other day and coverage seems only to be addressed in the Summaries Offences Act. It says don't expose genitalia when in a public place or in view of a public place. There's a part on not showing the anus although that seems to cater for mooning (what happened to the good ol' Aussie browneye?).

That gives a lot of latitude to more-daring suits than I thought was legal. Thongs okay! Then there's that grey area between merely and quietly nude, and offensive behaviour, what people may be inclined to report, what the cop thinks and what the magistrate decides...

This post was edited