Anyone wear budgy smugglers

Any males and females wear budgy smugglers to a non nudist beach?

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone wear budgy smugglers

Yes, I wear Budgy Smugglers if I'm on a textile beach or at the swim pool. Obviously nude is my preference, but I do have a thing for swim briefs and always wore them prior to becoming nudist. As a result I always sported a nice white bum with my tanned body. Budgy Smugglers are my favourite brand. I do not like swim shorts, on myself or on others. Swim briefs are much more attractive and sexier.

This post was edited

Yes, I wear Budgy Smugglers if I'm on a textile beach or at the swim pool. Obviously nude is my preference, but I do have a thing for swim briefs and always wore them prior to becoming nudist. As a result I always sported a nice white bum with my tanned body. Budgy Smugglers are my favourite brand. I do not like swim shorts, on myself or on others. Swim briefs are much more attractive and sexier.

I've been wearing swim briefs for a long time 20years now. Enjoys to wear them at public beaches and pools. On my next beach voyage have to try my budgy smugglers

This post was edited

Yes I wear these all the time, have a couple of pairs of this brand plus others similar. I swim in public pools doing laps and nudity is not an option so these are the next best thing. It's great to wander around the swim deck, to the spa & steam room later just in these. Again these areas are public so nudity is not an option so swim briefs are ideal.

This post was edited

Any males and females wear budgy smugglers to a non nudist beach?

If you're applying the term to females, you're missing the point, somewhat!

Chirp-chirp! :-)

I have none of that particular brand but several others which could see me accused of smuggling.

This post was edited

Oh, and for the benefit of those wondering: budgy (or budgie) is Australian slang for budgerigar, a small parrot also known as a parakeet. Hence the appearance, when wearing swim briefs, of smuggling a budgerigar in them.

Along with the accent, Australians shorten many words. It's to reduce the risk of a fly entering your mouth while talking.

This post was edited

SS, well .....said.

This post was edited

When leaving a local CO beach recently I had to walk through the textile section. Thought I had better not do this nude so I wore swim briefs, a colourful pair of the Cocksox brand. Very comfortable and got quite a few glances, I think someone apart from me enjoyed them.

This post was edited

Only once did I get a compliment, earlier this year, when I was wearing my Skinzwear A14 loose running shorts in a patterned mesh fabric while walking back to the carpark from the CO section of Sunnyside. Not sure how obvious it was that there was nothing underneath - I've always felt I could get away without undue attention - although the style may have been enough by itself. Since the complimenter was heading to the CO section, the appreciation and willingness to say something may have been higher for her.

I had mixed feelings - chuffed with the compliment but frustrated to not come up with a better reply than I did. Should have probably tried to a least have a longer moment of conversation.

Then again, I get a small stream of likes for what I've posted here, generally think 'cool' and move on without thought of returning a compliment or striking a conversation!

This post was edited

Some of my other suits are more revealing but do not receive an audible response, and I've likely missed any visual response. :-)

This post was edited

Only once did I get a compliment, earlier this year, when I was wearing my Skinzwear A14 loose running shorts in a patterned mesh fabric while walking back to the carpark from the CO section of Sunnyside. Not sure how obvious it was that there was nothing underneath - I've always felt I could get away without undue attention - although the style may have been enough by itself. Since the complimenter was heading to the CO section, the appreciation and willingness to say something may have been higher for her.I had mixed feelings - chuffed with the compliment but frustrated to not come up with a better reply than I did. Should have probably tried to a least have a longer moment of conversation.Then again, I get a small stream of likes for what I've posted here, generally think 'cool' and move on without thought of returning a compliment or striking a conversation!

How do you keep things from falling out of shorts like that?

This post was edited