RE:Quote of the day

I knew a few guys who couldn't make it out of fire school because they learned that too well.

This post was edited

The fact that Hooters hasn't launched a home delivery service called Knockers seem like a missed opportunity.

This post was edited

I don't know any nudists that have looked in the mirror and wondered "Does this outfit make me look fat?"

This post was edited

If you don't use fast food napkins as Kleenex in your car, you must be in a whole different tax bracket.

This post was edited

Good morning, does anyone know how much vodka goes into scrambled eggs?

This post was edited

Good morning, does anyone know how much vodka goes into scrambled eggs?

Typically it's 3 shots per egg if using 80 proof vodka.

This post was edited

Good morning, does anyone know how much vodka goes into scrambled eggs?Typically it's 3 shots per egg if using 80 proof vodka.

Remember, that's for small eggs, increase the amount vodka accordingly if using medium, large or jumbo eggs...

This post was edited

Good morning, does anyone know how much vodka goes into scrambled eggs?Typically it's 3 shots per egg if using 80 proof vodka.Remember, that's for small eggs, increase the amount vodka accordingly if using medium, large or jumbo eggs...

For ostrich eggs use half of a fifth per egg, unless making an omelet, in which case go ahead and use the whole fifth. If making the omelet, then mix up some orange juice to go with it and add a liberal amount of tequila , grenadine is optional though. Breakfast of Champions.

This post was edited

Sir, I say sir...... You're about to exceed the limitations of my medication.

This post was edited

I should be ashamed of myself... lets be clear... l'm not... but l should be.

This post was edited