Members Removed, yet one more time!!

In going through the group, I have found several members, who after being approved changed their profiles. They have deleted all their photos, changed their profile to "for friends only" or changed their profile to private. They all have been removed from the group. As well, I also checked to see if they were in any other of our groups and if they were they were also removed from those groups as well. The requirements to join these groups is to keep the groups for actual true nudists and not for some that cannot be trusted and change their profiles once approved. I have also removed members who have not logged into the group for a very long time, such as a year or more. This was done to keep the group as active as possible. If those members return, I will simply approve them once more. Have a great day. Stay safe, stay healthy and of course, stay NUDE!
miev123
group moderator

This topic was edited
RE:Members Removed, yet one more time!!

still see these messages, but I can not understand from these messages which groups you delete in? does this apply to all groups on TN? no problem for me as I have photos.

This post was edited

Going through all the profiles does take time to do to remove the rouge profiles as I know from been a mod on another group, so keep up the good work so to keep members who obey the rules.

This post was edited

All the more reason for having a second mod for the grop - apart from the security of allowing the group to continue in the event of the founder's unexpected permanent absence.

This post was edited