Is this freeballing

I sometimes wear gym shorts under sweats when working outside,
In cold weather, it helps keep me warm.
When temperatures are just a little cool, it enables me to drop the sweats and just wear the shorts when it warms up.
I am wearing 2 layers, but the inner one is not underwear.
Would you consider this freeballing?

This topic was edited
RE:Is this freeballing

Only if the shorts are unlined.

This post was edited

Yes. All of my shorts are. Haven't had lined shorts in many years,

This post was edited

If I buy shorts and they have a liner, I cut them out.

This post was edited

If I buy shorts and they have a liner, I cut them out.
Agreed - especially for tan-through shorts.

This post was edited

I sometimes wear gym shorts under sweats when working outside,In cold weather, it helps keep me warm.When temperatures are just a little cool, it enables me to drop the sweats and just wear the shorts when it warms up.I am wearing 2 layers, but the inner one is not underwear.Would you consider this freeballing?
Not in my opinion, just because the inner layer isnt official underwear. Another example, wearing a Speedo swimsuit under the outer layer would not be freeballing.

This post was edited

I sometimes wear gym shorts under sweats when working outside,In cold weather, it helps keep me warm.When temperatures are just a little cool, it enables me to drop the sweats and just wear the shorts when it warms up.I am wearing 2 layers, but the inner one is not underwear.Would you consider this freeballing?Not in my opinion, just because the inner layer isnt official underwear. Another example, wearing a Speedo swimsuit under the outer layer would not be freeballing.

True, but unlike gym shorts in a speedo balls are not at all free!

This post was edited