RE:Braless Covid

thanks for this interesting article - as we go back to working online again I will pay closer attention to my female colleagues and see if I can tell if they are wearing bras less. You said that you noticed it more in teh summer? Do you think women wear bras to keep warm sometimes?

Kind of the oposite really, i think they're particularly uncomfortable in warm weather so they chose to ditch them if possible. Then when the temperaure is lower again many revert to wearing them because it's 'normal'.

This post was edited

I believe a lot of women wear bras in cooler times to keep their nipples from being noticeable.

This post was edited

My wife never wear bra at home.. and I don t wear undies.. free to hang.

This post was edited

Hi Jayne!
Hope you're doing as good as always.
Yes, I've noticed some people has relaxed dresscode in summertime during COVID.
I am always donald ducking during the video conferences, but never saw a naked person at them... (how did it happen in your case? lol).
About braless girls, here it's usual that women don't wear a bra in warm weather... specially young women... but I've noticed that's true even when they feel comfortable and warm at home, regardless the season... it's a question of relax and comfort... the same reason why we enjoy going naked... don't you think so?

This post was edited

Great response, that will teach your child to try and borrow your clothes instead of buying her own, typical kid. lol

This post was edited

Both my mom and aunt are bigger than me Cs. So could not borrow theirs if I wanted to. I am more braless than not with my Bs. Mine are mostly from VS,.

This post was edited

your best clothing is your character,being yourself,just you nude body and soul,there are no clothes to match an amazing woman

This post was edited

I know my wife never wears a bra at home and I have notice if she just runs out to store nothing neather I think it's like guys and underwear we doint like wearing them neather

This post was edited

I never understood why my ex-girlfriend refused to leave the house without a bra, but as soon as she was home, that sucker was off. Often around the house, she wore nothing but a T-shirt if anything at all. In public, she wouldn't even show cleavage. Made no sense to me but, whatever.

This post was edited

I'm a guy who hasn't worn underwear in the last 45 years.

This post was edited