RE:Home deliveries

A few years back, my wife and I were having some adult beverages, nude of course, and decided to order a pizza. Yes, this is the pizza challenge. I dared her to answer the door nude. We made a deal, if it was a male she would do it. I put on a pair of shorts to answer if it was a female. We have windows near the door so we could see who was delivering our pizza.

It was a male and she grabbed the cash and headed towards the door. The guy didn't bat an eye. My wife is very pretty and looks great nude. This guy took the money, handed over the pizza, thanked my wife for the tip and went on his way.

This had us curious so the next weekend we did the same thing, same guy same result. So my wife asked him if he was OK with her doing this, he told her it happens to him at least once or twice every weekend. Now it is her normal thing and no one has said a word about it.

I won't do it. Too much of a stigma for male nudity. Maybe someday the world will grow up and nudity will be accepted as normal.

This post was edited

A few years back, my wife and I were having some adult beverages, nude of course, and decided to order a pizza. Yes, this is the pizza challenge. I dared her to answer the door nude. We made a deal, if it was a male she would do it. I put on a pair of shorts to answer if it was a female. We have windows near the door so we could see who was delivering our pizza.It was a male and she grabbed the cash and headed towards the door. The guy didn't bat an eye. My wife is very pretty and looks great nude. This guy took the money, handed over the pizza, thanked my wife for the tip and went on his way.This had us curious so the next weekend we did the same thing, same guy same result. So my wife asked him if he was OK with her doing this, he told her it happens to him at least once or twice every weekend. Now it is her normal thing and no one has said a word about it.I won't do it. Too much of a stigma for male nudity. Maybe someday the world will grow up and nudity will be accepted as normal.

Just curious. Do you live in a city, suburbs, or rural?
Awesome way to normalize nudity.

This post was edited

I normally cover up but I have received several items naked when I encountered the delivery before having any opportunity to dress, for example when gardening.

This post was edited

I've tried every way...robe hung near the door, jeans and a sweater near the door, ducking behind the door to sign and/or take whatever is being delivered, or wrapping myself in a sheet. It seems nearly everyone senses this and can always tell why there is a delay in the answering the door. I am happy that they know or suspect, of course.

This post was edited

We live in the suburbs. Large lots so the houses are not too close but close enough. Our neighbors to the left know we are nudists. We had them over for dinner and they had mentioned that they saw us nude one night on our deck. We confessed and told them that we are naked whenever possible.

They we cool with it but not willing to join in on the fun. Maybe someday we can convince them but we never pressure anyone.

This post was edited

This seems like the respectful thing to do
I'm not ashamed of my nudity but don't push it or my lifestyle on anyone, so I would think the polite thing to do would be to cover up out of respect for others...

As the OP said

I have no wish to enforce my preference on others or make them feel uncomfortable[/

Dont see the harm in throwing a robe on quickly to answer the door if you arent in a clothes free environment. Shorts or pants seem like they would be cumbersome to get on quickly at least thats my experience.

This post was edited

This seems like the respectful thing to doI'm not ashamed of my nudity but don't push it or my lifestyle on anyone, so I would think the polite thing to do would be to cover up out of respect for others...As the OP saidI have no wish to enforce my preference on others or make them feel uncomfortable[/Dont see the harm in throwing a robe on quickly to answer the door if you arent in a clothes free environment. Shorts or pants seem like they would be cumbersome to get on quickly at least thats my experience.

For men at least, a towel would probably suffice, and you are probably sitting on one or at least have it nearby. I find robes very uncomfortable.

This post was edited

This seems like the respectful thing to doI'm not ashamed of my nudity but don't push it or my lifestyle on anyone, so I would think the polite thing to do would be to cover up out of respect for others...As the OP saidI have no wish to enforce my preference on others or make them feel uncomfortable[/Dont see the harm in throwing a robe on quickly to answer the door if you arent in a clothes free environment. Shorts or pants seem like they would be cumbersome to get on quickly at least thats my experience.

For men at least, a towel would probably suffice, and you are probably sitting on one or at least have it nearby. I find robes very uncomfortable.

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited