RE:Sleeping naked

I have always slept naked. It's more comfortable and I find I sleep better.. The only I did not is when I was in hospital.

Several people on this board have commented that they have slept nude in a hospital. I, like you , probably would not.

This post was edited

I have always slept naked. It's more comfortable and I find I sleep better.. The only I did not is when I was in hospital.Several people on this board have commented that they have slept nude in a hospital. I, like you , probably would not.

I ended up nearly nude on one occasion. I moved around so much one night that the only part of the hospital gown that was still on me was the arm with the IV. When the nurse came in to check on me, I woke enough to know what had happened. I don't remember what she said, but it was not discouraging.

This post was edited

Had a recent unscheduled hospital visit. After emergency was sent to a room. For check in an item was a check of the body for other potential items of concern. They checked all over then came to the midsection. They slid off my shorts. I commented that I usually wear less. The shorts came off. Short visit of 3 days. But courtesy had me wear them to the bathroom from my room through the common area where the nurses watched the patients. No problem. They always announced when they were to come in. I always make sure to cover.
Respect goes both ways.

This post was edited

Threads like this discussing male emissions by mature men , skid marks ect will forever cause me to be embarrassed of my own kind. :(

This post was edited

Have slept nude for about 53 years (Jr in High school). Have not regretted one moment. It did shock my mother in the beginning as she use to wake me for school just before she left for work. After about the 3rd day she stopped that and would yell in the door time to wake up. The end of that week she bought me an alarm clock.

This post was edited

Have slept nude for about 53 years (Jr in High school). Have not regretted one moment. It did shock my mother in the beginning as she use to wake me for school just before she left for work. After about the 3rd day she stopped that and would yell in the door time to wake up. The end of that week she bought me an alarm clock.

This post was edited

I started reducing what I wore to bed at 16, but it was a gradual process so I didn't become a full time nude sleeper until I was a little over 36.
Looking forward to been sleeping nude for half my live in a few years.

This post was edited

I have been sleeping naked for a couple decades now as I hate the feeling of PJs getting stuck to bed sheets and the restrictions that comes with it. Just like in the day I spend the night sleeping nude. its just more comfortable for me.

This post was edited

I've been freeballing for several years now. Once I retired I tried freeballing and really liked the freedom. Nude sleeping and freeballing is a nice combination.

This post was edited

I was also a. nude sleeper for a long time before I became a freeballer, even though I didn't sleep nude regularly until I was in my 30s. After I retired, I wore underwear less often and soon stopped completely and threw away all my underwear. I have also gotten rid of all of my suits and undershirts, most of my dress shirts and ties, and at least half of my business casual wardrobe. Since we got a privacy fence around the pool, I threw away most of my swimwear. When Covid hit, I stopped going to the gym, bought some exercise equipment, starting working out nude and got rid of half of my gym shorts and sleeveless shirts. I now have well less than half as much clothing as I did when I was working.
Have you reduced your clothing supply since you retired?

This post was edited