RE:What if someone complimented you on your anatomy? How would it make you feel!

A few years ago at a resort in Texas, an older gentleman walked by me as I was sitting on a chair by the pool. I am not gay, but the first thing I noticed about him was his penis -- perfect in every way. Not erect but was about 10 inches long, straight as an arrow, nicely tanned. I have regretted ever since that I did not express my admiration. I believe he would have appreciated it because he had to be proud of what he had.

This post was edited
RE:What if someone complimented you on your anatomy? How would it make you feel!

I'd be very cautious about giving a compliment, even if I am thinking it, but would be happy to receive a compliment as a compliment and even if it is intended to be more than a compliment then accept it as a compliment anyway. The most difficult part is coming up with a suitably appreciative and witty reply on the spot and not 5 minutes later.

This post was edited

I'd say it would depend on the person being complimented. A person who has been a nudist for a long time is probably going to be comfortable in their body, and would take any compliments in stride. But for somebody who is new to it and still insecure and maybe a bit uncomfortable about their nudity, a compliment could be taken as calling attention to their nakedness or even attempting to hit on them.

As for me, my reaction would be astonishment. There was a time, maybe forty years ago, when I'd anticipate a compliment. But now I'm happy just to have my body in working condition.

This post was edited

When I am with my nudist friends, it is not uncommon at all to compliment them. Why woould it be any different than complimenting someone on what clothes they are wearing.

Over the holidays, I saw my friend Gail for the first time in about a year. We were at a nude party at our friends home. I noticed she had grow her pubic hair back, she had ben smooth forever. I commented on how much I thought it looked great. She thanked me. ANother friend has gotten her nipples pierced. I complimented on how nice they looked. Again, not a big deal.

Don't get so hung up on giving compliments to nudists. My wife loves compliments when she's naked.

This post was edited

I have gotten many complements on my body in the past but not so much any more LOL time for another diet? Although my penis gets them all the time. That narcissistic piece of shit lol.

This post was edited

I have gotten many complements on my body in the past but not so much any more LOL time for another diet? Although my penis gets them all the time. That narcissistic piece of shit lol.

This post was edited

As a straight male I enjoy compliments by all. I receive the most compliments from other males, usually on my tattoos pierced penis and balls, especially my penis and balls. I also give compliments to other males; it seems more genuine. I have told females they look great but they always give me attitude. No idea why, so I stopped. As men we seem to be more open to giving and receiving compliments from one another. And a penis compliment is always great

This post was edited

I appreciate any and all compliments. Makes you feel good to know that you have something that is appreciated by others.

This post was edited

I appreciate the comments on my anatomy, or assets how ever you want to quantify them. Some are verbal appreciation, I have received some non verbal approval on my body, which then elicited an apology and subsequent compliments.

This post was edited

It's basic humanity to appreciate a compliment, of any kind. Enjoy the feeling and possibly thank them for it.

This post was edited