a nudist's swim suit

it takes me about two hours to get from my home to a nudist beach by car. so i usually relax and suntan on a textile beach.
since i am a nudist, hate clothes and love to suntan, i prefer swim suits which do not hide much of my skin (see photo).
such swim suits can often be seen on European beaches. but many people in USA and Canada are surprised when they see it.
why?

This topic was edited
RE: a nudist's swim suit

thanks for Jockey tip, never knew but will soon

This post was edited

I bought the 3 suits in a large, wear a medium - inexpensive enough I could resell them on ebay if they don't fit. Thanks again for the info

This post was edited

Shorts and board shorts are the generally swimming attire on many Oz beaches for men. Some women have the briefest of bikini's but men still mostly wear shorts of some sort, it's a surfer cool thing I think. Swimming briefs are a life-saver thing or were.

I do quite a bit of pool swimming so am used to wearing briefs / speedo type swimmers. Was camping beside a textile beach and used to go for a swim each morning which meant walking over a busy road, walking down the beach, swimming and walking back. Came the long way back down the beach, around the river and past all the people out for a morning run or walk, just in my swimmers. It was a great feeling as they are as close to being naked as you get without being naked, plus it was good weather which helped.

This post was edited

I wore speedo type swimbriefs for years before discovering wearing nothing was better. When I have to wear something now, I wear tan through suits from Kiniki. Like wearing nothing. Great for hot tubs too as the material lets the bubbles through so you don't have air filling your suit. They make styles from shorts to micro bikinis. They do tend to run small so i order a size or two larger. Check the reviews on each style for sizing.

This post was edited

Used to wear speedos frequently.
6 years ago we got a privacy fence around our pool so I don't wear anything unless we have company.
Shortly after that, I stopped wearing underwear and speedos started to feel too confining.
My current swimsuit of choice when I can't be nude is 4" tan through swim shorts.

This post was edited

"Some women have the briefest of bikini's but men still mostly wear shorts of some sort, it's a surfer cool thing I think. Swimming briefs are a life-saver thing or were."

Swimsuit coverage equality now!

This post was edited

Agreed, equality for all and ban the long shorts a.k.a. curtains of shame.

This post was edited

"Agreed, equality for all and ban the long shorts a.k.a. curtains of shame."
I reflexively cringe at bans, but it would be nice for some encouragement to come from the ladies! Why they don't push blokes when they know how much we encourage them, I don't understand. My wife must have been an exception with her European mindset. Her preference for briefs over shorts was made very clear, as much as her present preference for swimsuits over nude! :-/

This post was edited

Agreed, equality for all and ban the long shorts a.k.a. curtains of shame.
I am fine with equality to make skimpy bottoms acceptable for men, or permitting women to go without tops.
Wouldn't want to live with equality if it meant men had to wear anything on the chest.

This post was edited

Well at this rate we ae all agreeing, so maybe we need to suggest that thongs / g-strings are compulsory for all, at a textile beach of course.

This post was edited