Speedos around wife/ girlfriend

Anyone wear speedos around there wife/girlfriend. How do she react.

This topic was edited
RE:Speedos around wife/ girlfriend

Anyone wear speedos around there wife/girlfriend. How do she react.

For my first beach date with my girlfriend/wife I wore old shorts. By the next day she'd bought me a swim brief. My newer ones are frequently more brief than she prefers, though.

This post was edited

"The females don't mind short shorts or skinny swim briefs. I even gets waved at all the time."

Good for you! Many females seem to not want to see brief swimwear, but I wonder if that is conditioning by others' prevailing attitudes rather than a genuine opinion. For me, a nice brief suit is fabulous, whether worn by a male or female.

This post was edited

"The females don't mind short shorts or skinny swim briefs. I even gets waved at all the time."Good for you! Many females seem to not want to see brief swimwear, but I wonder if that is conditioning by others' prevailing attitudes rather than a genuine opinion. For me, a nice brief suit is fabulous, whether worn by a male or female.

I have no issues wearing my skippy swim briefs at public beaches and indoor pools.

This post was edited

"I have no issues wearing my skippy swim briefs at public beaches and indoor pools.

Me neither, but I don't expect much in the way of appreciation! :-)

This post was edited

"I have no issues wearing my skippy swim briefs at public beaches and indoor pools.Me neither, but I don't expect much in the way of appreciation! :-)

I know about that too:). I hate baggy shorts. Don't own any at all

This post was edited

"I know about that too:). I hate baggy shorts. Don't own any at all"

Not even Stubbies (remember them?) got a pass with my wife. :-)

This post was edited

I don't like swim shorts that are long, baggy or heavy either.
However, I have a pair of snug tan through swim shorts that have a about a 4" inseam that I find very comfortable.
No constricting elastic around the upper thighs and more room in the crotch than speedos.

This post was edited

"I know about that too:). I hate baggy shorts. Don't own any at all"Not even Stubbies (remember them?) got a pass with my wife. :-)

I wear these to all the public beaches and pools. Very skippy and comfortable next best thing to being naked.

This post was edited