Outside property maintenance

How many do the outside maintenance of your naked as I do the windows, wash of the walls/bottom of the guttering but not yet done the colouring as this hasn't been done sense I started been a nudist. The most daring part I have done so far is to clean out the guttering where I have to be up higher to get my hands into it to get the moss out. Yes the property is only single story but it is about 6 feet higher than the road so not much lower than a two story property. One side can only be seen by next door and they have seen me naked different times but the other side about 1/3 can be seen easy from the road so if someone walks along/rides a bike and looks my way they will see I am naked and I will not hear them coming to get down, but if I hear someone coming on a horse I stay up the ladder as even on ground level the riders will see I am naked and, so most local ones will have seen me naked different times. When I here a vehicle coming I get down which is few due to been a quit lane.

This topic was edited
RE:Outside property maintenance

I only do outside maintenance nude inside my 6' privacy fence in the back yard and don't do any that require climbing above ground level.

This post was edited

I wish I could, not enough privacy at my home. I have a friend who lives on 80 acres in the country. I have helped him many times with outdoor stuff while being naked. It's fantastic!

This post was edited

I have done a lot of outside maintenance like lawn mowing, siding the house, landscaping and gardening in addition to the usual sunning and relaxing, over the years (around 30). My residence was in a very remote area in a woods and at the end of a road. I purchased the property and developed it due to it's remoteness.
However, due to health reasons have moved to the village so my naturalism is limited to inside the house. I miss my life style very much...

This post was edited

I do most of my outside property maintenance while nude. Only time I'm covered and it's usually in my short sheer shorts, is when I'm on a ladder and above the 6.5' wall. I can do quite a bit without being over that height and being seen. Of course, I'm not all the way up my 6' ladder. Anything that needs being done and I need the 8' or 16' extension ladder, I'm usually fully dressed; pants/shorts, shoes, t shirt, etc.

This post was edited

I fortunate enought to be able to do much of my maintenance on both our homes while nude. We live rural in our home in PA and much of my house and acreage aren't in view of neighbors. Our home in Fl. I can take care of three sides and the backyard nude being my neighbor too is a nudist.

This post was edited

I have only been able to do minimal things outside nude in my back yard like lawn mowing and cleaning the patio and then mostly after dark as the homes behind me are at a higher elevation. Trees and bushes give me some privacy in the summer time.

This post was edited

I do most of my outside property maintenance while nude. Only time I'm covered and it's usually in my short sheer shorts, is when I'm on a ladder and above the 6.5' wall. I can do quite a bit without being over that height and being seen. Of course, I'm not all the way up my 6' ladder. Anything that needs being done and I need the 8' or 16' extension ladder, I'm usually fully dressed; pants/shorts, shoes, t shirt, etc.

Why the t shirt, or are the people overlooking really prim and proper.

This post was edited

I do most of my outside property maintenance while nude. Only time I'm covered and it's usually in my short sheer shorts, is when I'm on a ladder and above the 6.5' wall. I can do quite a bit without being over that height and being seen. Of course, I'm not all the way up my 6' ladder. Anything that needs being done and I need the 8' or 16' extension ladder, I'm usually fully dressed; pants/shorts, shoes, t shirt, etc.Why the t shirt, or are the people overlooking really prim and proper.

I was wondering the same thing. I rarely wear any kind of shirt when I do yard work in warm weather.

This post was edited

I too have cleaned gutters in the buff as well as mow weed mulch, even hung Christmas decorations on a mild late November day. Been spotted a few times but never with any negative results.

This post was edited

I too have cleaned gutters in the buff as well as mow weed mulch, even hung Christmas decorations on a mild late November day. Been spotted a few times but never with any negative results.

Do you still do your front yard wearing just shorts with the crotch and side seams opened?

This post was edited