Frat Bros

I didnt grow up in a nudist home, but was always nude when given the chance. I thought when I went to college and had to share a room with someone, that I would really not get that much nude time. However, for the first year I was correct. But then I joined a Frat my sophomore year and man, I love my Frat Bros. Once I was a junior, I was able to take on a leadership role which allowed me to move into the Frat house. It was awesome that almost all the guys were so open. Walking to the bathroom or just wherever was not an issue. Pretty much everyone slept in the nude. . The Frat life was great and made my college experience so much better.

This topic was edited
RE:Frat Bros

Was never in a frat in college, but the floors were still segregated by gender in those days so nudity was pretty much the order of the day. I remember floor meetings where at least 50% of the guys were naked and most of the rest were in underwear. We always walked to the showers naked with towels over our shoulders. Most of us slept naked and spent our down time naked in the dorm.

This post was edited
RE:Frat Bros

Yeah, life in the fraternity house was really great for me. As a guy with 3 sisters and no brothers, I found that I craved that spirit of brotherhood that developed among us. Being a member of the fraternity was nice, but living in the fraternity house itself - with 29 other guys - took it to a whole different level. Many were like me, and chose to walk to the bathroom in the morning naked with our towels over our shoulder... dicks flopping to and fro. We shaved naked, side by side, while our brothers were seen in the mirror showering in the gang shower behind us. Showering meant standing naked under a shower head, often with 5 others doing the same in close proximity. Guys noticed each others dicks, and while nothing was said in the shower, things would get mentioned later - especially after alcohol and in the presence of girls for maximum embarrassment. The sorority girls, whose bathing facilities were far superior to ours, seemed to be enthralled about the fact that we were regularly naked together. Life in the fraternity house (early 80's) was great: My dick and I will never forget it!

This post was edited