How many Queenslanders are here

If so where abouts are you and where do u go for some nudie time?

This topic was edited
RE:How many Queenslanders are here

Lyn You know I am just South of the QLD border love to share life on the opal fields with you cheers Tony

This post was edited

That I do Tony, one day soonish I will make it down there.

This post was edited

Howdy, we are in Cairns but as we chatted before hope to meet with you next time down in BNE. Hope more folks reply as it would be nice to see more folks as we head south. Cheers

This post was edited

Be lovely to meet you next time your down.

This post was edited

Tex and Bunny love to have you drop in next time your down. Put us on the to visit list. Nude hugs Steve & Chris

This post was edited

Lyn be great to catchup. Nude hugs Steve & Chris

This post was edited

Brisbane based here. Would love to meet some new nudist friends and discover new nude opportunities, places and events.

This post was edited

Steve here from Caboolture, nude at home as much as possible and some trips to Pacific Sun Friends as well as a friends place. Need to be be nude more but not always possible.

This post was edited

Just north of Brisbane for me, I have a few spots i go to where i can get some sneaky nudity in. ;-)
Mainly at home and beaches, got to get back to nudie camping at PSF and maybe Balkaz if I have friends to hang around, now a dreaded single male so makes it harder now to be accepted.

This post was edited

If you ever get to Balkaz let me know as its my home away from home, Balkaz welcomes single males so pls dont let that deter you.

This post was edited