What are your current plans for 2021

Mine are getting the vaccine (Part One already done) and following proper protocol until we reach "herd immunity". Hard for me, since i am very social person. How about each of you?

This topic was edited
RE:What are your current plans for 2021

No vaccines for me, I do not trust the corrupted system to have my best interests in mind when there's an obvious power/money control agenda going on. Plus I know how to cure every disease that may come along by what simple cheap stuff I already have available. There's a cheap safe drug that kills it, (I would just get that from the feed store used for horses and take some myself) or several herbs that would do the same thing, and use hot n cold treatment to back off any lung issues that could rise, that is very effective. Otherwise I'm gonna work on my garden and shop projects this year. hope to spent lots of naked time in the isolated garden area. Grow my own food eliminates the eatin bill, fix my own vehicles eliminates the car bill, cut my own firewood eliminates the heatin bill, got life down to pretty low cost. Got my small foundry and machine shop to make things. I enjoy making steam engines. got a steam powered firewood fuelled off road truck to work on improving. And I wouldn't mind gettin me an off road electric bicycle this year as well, serve as an electric dirt bike sort of thing. It'd be really nice to ride the backwoods trails again nude, used to do it on a horse.

This post was edited

With all of the restrictions because of Covid it is not really possible to make any plans. Except for like deciding when and where we go grocery shopping. I guess our plans at the moment is to just make the best of it. Focus on the positive things.

This post was edited

Getting moved into the house I've been working on for 18 months!!!! I've enjoyed building it with my wife but I'm soooooooooo ready to get moved in!!!!!!

This post was edited

We sold our house in Florida and are remodeling our place in North Carolina which is going to keep me busy for a while. Too young to get the vaccine but will get it as soon as I'm able to. In the meantime I am masking up and social distancing until this virus gets under control. Know of 4 people personally, one being my older brother that have died from covid.

This post was edited

We sold our house in Florida and are remodeling our place in North Carolina which is going to keep me busy for a while. Too young to get the vaccine but will get it as soon as I'm able to. In the meantime I am masking up and social distancing until this virus gets under control. Know of 4 people personally, one being my older brother that have died from covid.

Sorry to hear about your brother!!

This post was edited

We sold our house in Florida and are remodeling our place in North Carolina which is going to keep me busy for a while. Too young to get the vaccine but will get it as soon as I'm able to. In the meantime I am masking up and social distancing until this virus gets under control. Know of 4 people personally, one being my older brother that have died from covid.Sorry to hear about your brother!!

Thanks. He had been in the hospital for a couple of weeks and was getting discharged when he stood up from his bed and had an embelism. And he had no health problems before then.

This post was edited

I'm sorry to hear that as well. I lost my brother about 5 years ago and it seems like yesterday. So I know how tough that is to deal with.

This post was edited

In 2020 I spent most of my time at home and yard keeping my self busy. In 2021 I hope to spend just as much time on beaches and resorts and try to get more involved with a group. Maybe something like Tampa Bay free beaches. Or at least something with a mission and a purpose and a way to stay busy. Alone at home has been ok for a year I guess but I don't want to become a complete recluse!

This post was edited