Do you ever "Forget" that you are naked?

Ok, my question is, "Do you ever forget that you are naked?" This came up in a discussion this weekend. I am naked in my home a lot, well, pretty much most of the time. I am very comfortable being naked and prefer to be nude as i am sure most of you reading this do as well.

This weekend, I was cleaning the house. I was vacuuming and I heard the door bell. I had I turned off the vacuum clean and walked towards the door and was just about to open it when I realized that I was nude. I grabbed my shorts, and then answered.

Do you ever get so comfortable, or so "used to" being naked that it is just second nature and you forget?

Just curious.

This topic was edited
RE:Do you ever "Forget" that you are naked?

Have done it a very few times.
What has happened more often is l leave the house to go somewhere that requires a shirt and I realize I don't have one with me!

This post was edited

I have a few times started for the door to answer it and realize I wasn't dressed and had to slip something on quick. I usually leave shorts by the door. I did one time head out in the car to Lowes and realize about a mile down the road from home that I forgot to dress and had to turn around

This post was edited

Many times and people have seen me naked because of it as many times the shorts are not near the door and the door top half is clear glass.

This post was edited

Not exactly forget I am naked moment but related. Since I pretty much live nude at home there are rare occasions that I am there and realize that I am doing something and still have clothes on! I stop immediately and strip. Then things feel right

This post was edited

Not exactly forget I am naked moment but related. Since I pretty much live nude at home there are rare occasions that I am there and realize that I am doing something and still have clothes on! I stop immediately and strip. Then things feel right

That has happened to me a few times too.

This post was edited

Cant say i have truly forgotten that i was naked, but played it off that way if i got caught sunbathing some where that was not CO.

This post was edited

I am aware that I am naked and keep short and a shirt near. In the summer, I have a robe hanging by the door. Our front window is tented so most of the time I can get dressed on the way to the door. If it is darker and the lights are on inside with the blinds open, I stay seated on the couch.

I did forget I didnt have pants on the other day just before a zoom call. I had a shirt on and my wife reminded me that i need to put my pants on.

This post was edited

I have a several times over the years. Luann never, she instantly goes into hyper speed dressing in a nano second bra and all. Even if it's nudist friends she is uncomfortable answering the door naked. Just one of those mysteries to me. People that have seen her naked thousands of times. She did answer the door naked last week when our club friends came over. Why that time is once again yet another wife mystery to me. I just shut my pie hole that is one hard earned husband lessons from the past I try to follow.

This post was edited

Have to say it's happened a few times mostly when I am involved in something like working in the house and remember I had the tool I needed out in grage and ran out to grab

This post was edited

I'm quite one track minded, get my mind thinking on something and forget to pay attention to common stuff. With that it's real easy to forget I'm naked after working all day naked out in the forest or garden, walking back toward the house and almost go too far and risk being seen by people who aren't expecting it. But I just about always catch myself in time. Especially since I'm generally carrying my shorts.

This post was edited