RE:Do you ever "Forget" that you are naked?

I usually remember Im nude when around the house but have had to catch myself on several occasions. Its usually if Ive been working on a project and need to get something quickly. Ive run out the door to get in the truck and realize...oops...no clothes. The local hardware store would certainly frown on that one. I guess its a good thing my driveway is so long...enough time to remember my shorts.

This post was edited

It usually happens after long stretched of time spent naked.

My only real "misshap" was one day when I had been at home nude for quite a while; and I realized I'd left something in the car. I was halfway between the front door and my car when I realized I was naked. Just glad the neighbors didn't see me; as it was in broad daylight. Ever since then a light bulb goes off in my head when I get close to the same situation.

One time, after spending a week end with friends at the resort, my first wife decided to ride nude (it was nighttime) on the way back. When we arrived and I parked in the driveway, I nudged her as she was half-asleep. And before I know it she just waltzes out naked. She had forgotten she'd pulled off her sarong on the way back.

Looking back it was funny; but at the time it was like "Yikes!!" LOL!!

Even if it's nudist friends she is uncomfortable answering the door naked. Just one of those mysteries to me. People that have seen her naked thousands of times. She did answer the door naked last week when our club friends came over.
Speaking of my first wife she would open the door nude for her Mom, who was ok with her home-nudism. The trick: my MIL had a very specific knock. Maybe the solution to this is to create a "nudist knock" that lets her know it's nudists visiting!

This post was edited

I usually remember Im nude when around the house but have had to catch myself on several occasions. Its usually if Ive been working on a project and need to get something quickly. Ive run out the door to get in the truck and realize...oops...no clothes. The local hardware store would certainly frown on that one. I guess its a good thing my driveway is so long...enough time to remember my shorts.

I was told to leave Home Depot when I went in without a shirt. The local hardware store is OK with shirtless customers, but I doubt that they would allow nude ones.

This post was edited