RE:Doctor visits

A few ,months ago, I bought a solid light weight swim brief without a drawstring.
Mainly for sunning and swimming, but also something I could wear under my pants or shorts if necessary so that I wouldn't need to keep underwear that I would only use a few times a year.
Went to the dermatologist wearing them my pants recently.
Felt weird having them on.
After the exam. I took them off and put them in one of the large cargo pockets in my pants since I had errands to do on the way home!

This post was edited
RE: Doctor visits

(Speaking as a doctor, here). People are so weird about nudity. Most people have some degree of modesty and/or aversion to the cold. Some patients that are very comfortable with me are shy with the nurse in the room, maybe because they think she will think they are immodest? I have one lady who always refuses a gown and is nude shen I get there. After her exam I stayed talking to her about the results and she asked me to leave so she could dress.. she doesnt like to dress in front of people because it seems sexual.

I really enjoy nudist patients because I can relax with them . They are generally more honest and open as well. A fair number of them see me at the pool or the gym as well, so no modesty here either.

This post was edited

A doctor who isnt comfortable with your body, shouldnt be your doctor.

This post was edited

Agree in theory, but the dermatologist seems like a good doctor otherwise and it is difficult to find one in network that is taking new patients.

This post was edited

"After her exam I stayed talking to her about the results and she asked me to leave so she could dress.. she doesnt like to dress in front of people because it seems sexual."

Well, it certainly can be sensual, especially the undressing part. I'd say more than just being nude. I guess that's why she strips off even before you arrive.

This post was edited

After her exam I stayed talking to her about the results and she asked me to leave so she could dress.. she doesnt like to dress in front of people because it seems sexual.

I got a massage from the same guy for years. From the 2nd visit on I was undraped. But it took him many sessions before he would stay in the room while I stripped down. I had to remind him that he was going to spend an hour working on my naked body it was no big deal to me for him to see me drop my pants and whip off my shirt

This post was edited

Perhaps it's the legalities of today's world, I'm never in the exam room with my female Dr without an assistant, Nurse or Luann present in the room. I am a well known public business person here. I'm not going to grenade my business
or be the subj matter of numerous coffee shop gossip sessions locally for getting out of line.

No one in my Dr's office knows we are nudist and I am not one of those seeking out every opportunity to be exposed. I would say it would be much easier not to have to deal with those paper or worn out gowns with busted ties.

This post was edited

Perhaps it's the legalities of today's world, I'm never in the exam room with my female Dr without an assistant, Nurse or Luann present in the room. I am a well known public business person here. I'm not going to grenade my businessor be the subj matter of numerous coffee shop gossip sessions locally for getting out of line.No one in my Dr's office knows we are nudist and I am not one of those seeking out every opportunity to be exposed. I would say it would be much easier not to have to deal with those paper or worn out gowns with busted ties.

Doesn't your lack of a tan line give the Dr. a hint that you are a nudist?

This post was edited

Doesn't your lack of a tan line give the Dr. a hint that you are a nudist?

You don't have to be a nudist to not have tan lines. I know several people who use tanning beds to avoid them and will lay in the sun in a private spot just to be line free, but they do not normally live a nudist lifestyle.

This post was edited

Lol!!! I love it! Sun worshipper! Im going to use that!

This post was edited