RE:Outside property maintenance

About this time last year we were in the middle of a heavy rainstorm and one of the drains from our 1st story roof got clogged with debris and started leaking into our kitchen. This was around 3 am and my wife woke me out of deep sleep to help fix it. Seeing how early and dark outside it was, I went up to our roof naked (why get any clothing soaked in minutes?) and cleared the drain. While it was very chilly, my wife warmed me up very nicely once we got the mess in the kitchen cleaned up!

This post was edited

I too have cleaned gutters in the buff as well as mow weed mulch, even hung Christmas decorations on a mild late November day. Been spotted a few times but never with any negative results.Do you still do your front yard wearing just shorts with the crotch and side seams opened?

Yep. But not this time of year. There is snow

This post was edited

Ladder work in the nude seems a generally bad idea, given the frequency of ladder mishaps. It would be a bit awkward being nude, sprawled out on the ground, calling for help.

This post was edited

My house is in a quite lane, usually the odd dog Walker or neighbour passes so I normally work outside nude, given the heat , painting or gardening.

This post was edited

Ladder work in the nude seems a generally bad idea, given the frequency of ladder mishaps. It would be a bit awkward being nude, sprawled out on the ground, calling for help.

It is when people try to take short cuts when ladder work comes unsafe when not secure at the base so can slip and reaching too far to one side when the mishaps mainly happen so I will do this work naked.

This post was edited

On the other hand, if you were hurt badly enough to go to the ER, they would cut your clothing off anyway so it could make things easier for them.

This post was edited

My house is in a quite lane, usually the odd dog Walker or neighbour passes so I normally work outside nude, given the heat , painting or gardening.

Probably would be a greater risk here in the US than in Spain.

This post was edited

My house is in a quite lane, usually the odd dog Walker or neighbour passes so I normally work outside nude, given the heat , painting or gardening.Probably would be a greater risk here in the US than in Spain.

In the UK it will be no bother as well so I can just get on and do it nude.

This post was edited

Weather permitting I do all my backyard maintenance naked. I picked my current home, which is in the middle of town, for the privacy the yard affords. Planting, trimming, sweeping, cement work- all naked. I have a small pool and it is so convenient to pop into it to cool off and then get back to work without a damp, clammy suit.

This post was edited

My backyard is wear I can do any maintainance nude, side and front are wide open my neighbors know about my nudity but cars driving by would not work lol

This post was edited